Firepics-THE place for fire photographers
St. Louis Metro - Printable Version

+- Firepics-THE place for fire photographers (https://firepics.net/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Photos-MUST CONTAIN IMAGE IN ORIGINAL POST (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Apparatus Photos (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: St. Louis Metro (/showthread.php?tid=2077)

St. Louis Metro - Guest - 04-18-2011

Valley Park Fire District

Pumper Rescue 1924

2011 Pierce Arrow XT PUC

1500/1000/30

Pumper Rescue 1914

2006 Pierce Dash

1500/1000/30

*The sun made for bad shadows on 1914. The trucks are the same color

St. Louis Metro - Guest - 04-19-2011

What's up with the St. Louis FD fireboat. I see they have a 27' bid out on the cites web site due back next month. I had heard from a few people they were looking in the 50' range. Is this a additional boat or did funding get cut? Either way this will be a nice addition to the Jack Buck. Appears to be a Safeboat spec with enclosed cabin and 500 gpm pump. Safeboats are the workhouse of the US Coast Guard. I believe they have around 700 of them.

St. Louis Metro - ben_mazanec - 04-21-2011

Just got back from the bar with my parents.... got some insider information on the refurbs! the list starts 28, 30, 17 and then possibly 4. the first three are for sure but i don't know the rest! I also have some insider info that cannot be displayed here because i promised my father i wouldn't post it... But we should have 2 new pumpers in the city by monday! The rear crosslays will be covered by diamond plate, the light towers on the new pumpers will have a "stow" button for easy storage, and the new H&L 2 will have an Ergonomic hose load like the rest of our smeal apparatus!

St. Louis Metro - Guest - 04-23-2011

a buddy saw two new st. louis city punpers going east on i 1 70 today i guess two are in?

St. Louis Metro - ben_mazanec - 04-24-2011

Yes sir! I just got back from taking pictures! I will post them after family stuff today! Pumper 8 and Pumper2 get the first ones!

St. Louis Metro - Guest - 04-24-2011

OHH SNAP!!

Okay Firepixers! You guys have to promise not to say or save or download these pictures for a few days... These Stay here until about Wednesday. But here are the spy shot of the new Pumpers! They came in this morning around 4 a.m.

Rear with the chevron striping... I will be showing you all the compartments so study where the are in this photo! These things are beasts! Enjoy!

The Ladder and Pike pole compartment on the right side...

Booster reel in the top of the rear, over the EHL compartment...

Brand new 4" LDH i think 1000' or 1500' in side the EHL Tray

Here is the rear pre-connect compartment...in the rear bumper! It is actually pretty cool! Nice diamond plate cover but be warned boys these compartment doors are "Swingy" when you close them, so be careful...

Officer's side rear compartment...

Officer's side Air bottle compartment... there is another on the other side so there will be no picture due to redundancy reasons! And, moving towards the front, a tool compartment!

Next compartment up, right behind the officer's side pump panel...

St. Louis Metro - Truckman - 04-24-2011

Ben, nice photos, looks like tools laid out well. I like the preconnect at the rear.

The intakes and outlets on the officer's side!

Another small compartment before we get to the passenger cabin. And the first interior shot.

Also, another compartment between the officer's door and the leadoff door...

Here is the middle view! I love this shot! Lead off side with the glass faced cabinet...