Firepics-THE place for fire photographers
Terry's Tid Bits II - Printable Version

+- Firepics-THE place for fire photographers (https://firepics.net/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Photos-MUST CONTAIN IMAGE IN ORIGINAL POST (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Apparatus Photos (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Terry's Tid Bits II (/showthread.php?tid=2025)

RE: Terry's Tid Bits II - dawson_fire - 07-26-2021

A recent trip to the Richmond Pierce Service center found a variety of equipment on site including Spartan ERV,E-1's and KME and half a Pierce tanker

Terry

Another batch from the service center this time Pierce's...

Terry

Finish out the service center visit with a Arrow XT quint for Richmond and an E\-One 135' aerial from Namozine Vfc

Terry

Williamston, North Carolina runs this Pierce Dash 75' quint.

Terry

I love expolring new area's and finding gems that you lost track of such as Aurora,North Carolina's American LaFrance rescue pumper that formerly served Odessa, Delaware. Also pictured is their Freightliner/E- One tanker

Terry

RE: Terry's Tid Bits II - dawson_fire - 09-21-2021

Boyce,Va.runs this Pierce Dash AWD pumper which formerly served Brewster,NY (so I was told)

Terry

RE: Terry's Tid Bits II - dawson_fire - 09-21-2021

This Hahn formerly served Weyers Cave, Va now privately owned.

Terry

RE: Terry's Tid Bits II - dawson_fire - 09-27-2021

F and W Fire co of Florence-Whortonsville, NC runs this IH/Pierce pumper

Terry

F and W also runs this big Pierce Enforcer engine and a shot of the company mascot

Terry

Arapahoe ,North Carolina runs this Pierce Contender engine

Terry

RE: Terry's Tid Bits II - dawson_fire - 10-06-2021

Vacation this year took us to Huntsville ,Alabama where I found this KME engine and E\-One aerial

Terry

RE: Terry's Tid Bits II - dawson_fire - 10-06-2021

My next stop in Huntsville found this Pierce Enforcer engine and E\-One rescue which formerly served in Arlington, Va.

Terry

RE: Terry's Tid Bits II - dawson_fire - 10-25-2021

These two units serve Hollywood, Alabama

Terry

A couple of antiques wasting a way near Huntsville

Terry

I have quite a few shots from a brokers lot taken with permission from a couple of employees working on a holiday weekend

Terry

Next batch...

Terry

This Pierce rescue formerly served Arlington,Va and I believe it has been put in service in  Charleston, South Carolina (corrections welcome)

Terry

RE: Terry's Tid Bits II - chief60 - 10-26-2021

(10-25-2021, 10:52 PM)dawson_fire Wrote: I have quite a few shots from a brokers lot taken with permission from a couple of employees working on a holiday weekend

Terry

The Pierce engine at the bottom is former Pooler, Georgia. 2009 Pierce Contender 1250gpm/750 water/30 foam. It was the first engine I bought when I started there. The rescue is Charlestons', we have the twin that remained red/white. The guys at Brindlee Mountain are incredible, great to deal with and friendly!

RE: Terry's Tid Bits II - dawson_fire - 10-26-2021

(10-26-2021, 07:08 PM)chief60 Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 10:52 PM)dawson_fire Wrote: I have quite a few shots from a brokers lot taken with permission from a couple of employees working on a holiday weekend

Terry

The Pierce engine at the bottom is former Pooler, Georgia. 2009 Pierce Contender 1250gpm/750 water/30 foam. It was the first engine I bought when I started there. The rescue is Charlestons', we have the twin that remained red/white. The guys at Brindlee Mountain are incredible, great to deal with and friendly!

I don't think I have ever heard a bad word spoken of Brindlee! 

Terry

RE: Terry's Tid Bits II - dawson_fire - 10-26-2021

Here's another batch

Terry