Firepics-THE place for fire photographers
Shoop Photos - Printable Version

+- Firepics-THE place for fire photographers (https://firepics.net/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Photos-MUST CONTAIN IMAGE IN ORIGINAL POST (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Apparatus Photos (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Shoop Photos (/showthread.php?tid=1798)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Shoop Photos - Rheems1 - 04-03-2012

Patrick you lie like a rug in a showcase window, tell them all the truth....you and the boys wanted a Seagrave and just HAPPENED to sell the idea that way. Having said that (and I am just playing around), an older, slightly worn Seagrave trumps a brand new KME any day...even better if the rig is an older KME LOL. Looks really good!!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Shoop Photos - Guest - 05-22-2012

This weekend was the Harrisburg Fire Expo. The weather was ironically perfect for 4 days straight. Firepix21 made the trip up, and we teamed up to photograph over 100 rigs in that time period. I don't want to post everything from the trip, but here are a couple that I liked.

[Image: NorthEastEngine.jpg]

[Image: MorningsideEngineRescue.jpg]

[Image: NewarkLadder9.jpg]

[Image: MinquasRescue23.jpg]

[Image: ElizabethtownTower7-4.jpg]

Shoop Photos - Guest - 05-22-2012

Great shots Pat. First time in years that I did not make the EXPO, I am in Florida for a few weeks.

Shoop Photos - engine216 - 05-23-2012

Pat, do you have a link to all the pictures you took from Fire Expo, I couldn't make it this year due to working Friday and Sunday and had a wedding to attend on Saturday. I always look forward to seeing who all is showcasing there apparatus each year.

Shoop Photos - Guest - 07-02-2012

Haven't been out a whole lot this year. Between work, family, and parading around in the TDA, there isn't a whole lot more time. I did however manage to photograph around 100 rigs while on vacation in Ocean City, MD. this year. Here are some that I thought would be of interest.

[Image: BladesBrush71-0.jpg]

[Image: LewesTanker82-4.jpg]

[Image: StocktonTanker2.jpg]

[Image: OceanCityGroupShot.jpg]

Shoop Photos - Guest - 07-02-2012

Took my written test in Howard County, MD. the other day. Managed to photograph a few Howard County rigs, as well as Laurel Rescue Squad.

[Image: LaurelSquad49.jpg]

Shoop Photos - firemag - 07-03-2012

Beautiful photos Shoop.

Shoop Photos - Guest - 07-03-2012

Thank You

Shoop Photos - taurudak - 07-03-2012

This is NOT a Patrick Shoop, Jr photo - repeat...this is not a Patrick Shoop, Jr photo. This is Patrick Shoop, Jr. on parade. Patrick doesn't do parade shots usually, but I have been doing them for about the last 40 years and don't plan to stop. This is Patrick on parade at the Six County Convention in Mount Carmel, PA last Saturday. All I know is that this is a Seagrave 100' TT. Don't know where it came from ar any other info. If anyone cares, the rest of my pics from that parade are on my Smugmug thing.

Shoop Photos - Guest - 07-03-2012

Thank you for posting this. I haven't seen too many photos of the truck in the parades I've gone to. It is a 1976 Seagrave 100'. It was original to Kingston, NY.

Shoop Photos - taurudak - 07-04-2012

[quote name='Shoop' timestamp='1341367107' post='491074']

Thank you for posting this. I haven't seen too many photos of the truck in the parades I've gone to. It is a 1976 Seagrave 100'. It was original to Kingston, NY.

[/quote]

Thanks Pat.

Shoop Photos - Guest - 07-04-2012

Great posts...especially love the Morningside Rescue Engine. Got to see it in person at FDIC and was impressed!

Shoop Photos - Guest - 09-28-2012

Some recent stuff to share.

[Image: DCFDRescueSquad1.jpg]

[Image: DCFDFoam2.jpg]

[Image: FortBelvoirEngine463.jpg]

[Image: OWLEngine512.jpg]

[Image: DaleCityEngine518.jpg]

[Image: WaterWitchTruck72.jpg]

Shoop Photos - Guest - 10-12-2012

Went on a two day venture with Rheems1 on Thursday and Today. Wanted to venture south and get into St. Mary's County. Had a decent trip photographing around 50 rigs, only bad part was the shortened days thanks to fall. Here are just a few that I liked. Thanks Fritz for the trip. Thanks to the guys on the trip that helped to pull the rigs out, I know a couple are firepixers.

[Image: PaxRiverQuint13.jpg]

[Image: PaxRiverHazmat13.jpg]

[Image: PrinceGeorgesEngine830.jpg]

Shoop Photos - Guest - 10-13-2012

Any chance you could share some more from St. Mary's County? There are a bunch of nice rigs in that area.

Shoop Photos - EngineMan - 10-13-2012

Is 830 gonna stay like that?

It is just a wrap. Guys said it will be like that for at least 2 months

Often wondered how that works?

who pays for it?

What are the after-effects on the paint?

What happens if there is damage to the paint Is it insured?

I'd be a little leary on putting that on certain new (or old!) trucks in fear of damage

Shoop Photos - OPEN CAB MACK - 10-13-2012

[quote name='Chester911' timestamp='1350158794' post='500551']

Often wondered how that works?

who pays for it?

What are the after-effects on the paint?

What happens if there is damage to the paint Is it insured?

I'd be a little leary on putting that on certain new (or old!) trucks in fear of damage

[/quote]

Its a vinyl like wrap similiar to what are used on the Nascar cars.

Thanks Ed.