Firepics-THE place for fire photographers
Terry's Tid Bits II - Printable Version

+- Firepics-THE place for fire photographers (https://firepics.net/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Photos-MUST CONTAIN IMAGE IN ORIGINAL POST (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Apparatus Photos (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Terry's Tid Bits II (/showthread.php?tid=2025)

Terry's Tid Bits II - npfd801 - 03-26-2007

My experience with electric roll-ups is that they do not open NEAR as easily manually as non-electric doors do, but the one time I've messed with them wasn't on a Pierce rig, and they could specify a different brand of door...

Terry's Tid Bits II - dawson_fire - 03-26-2007

This Spartan/Hackney rolled into the fire expo without lettering but is for Strinestown,Pa.

Terry

Here's a Seagrave Meanstick for Mahwah,NJ. in an art-sy type shot.

Terry

This Pierce Enforcer squad is for the Twin Valley Fire Co. which is Elverson and Morgantown,Pa.'s departments which recently merged into one.

Terry

Hampstead,Md. runs an all Seagrave fleet with Engine 23 having a 1500gpm 1000gal.

Terry

Terry's Tid Bits II - dawson_fire - 04-01-2007

Manchester,Md. recently took delivery of this 2007 KME engine tanker,1500gpm 1500gal and is Hampstead's neighbor down the road 4 miles.

Terry

Here's the other side of Engine 44 which carries job# GSO 6600.

Terry

Baltimore City Truck 20 is this Spartan/LTI 100' TDA.

Terry

Terry's Tid Bits II - hungrybus - 04-01-2007

Looks like someone has been to Linthicum., recently. Terry, did u see BCFD RT38 with the yellow wheels while you were there?

Terry's Tid Bits II - Guest - 04-01-2007

HungryBUS or Dawson Fire

I 've always wondered why on all of Baltimore City's Tillers are there all standard compartment doors and always atleast 4 roll up doors ? thought you might have some insight on this.

thanks

Andy

Terry's Tid Bits II - hungrybus - 04-01-2007

NavyFire, the reason for the different doors, as I was told is because of the Trucks getting in tight spots. it has something to do with what tools are mounted in what compartments. Hope this answers your question.

Terry's Tid Bits II - dawson_fire - 04-02-2007

[quote name='hungrybus' post='93333' date='Apr 1 2007, 13:30 ']Looks like someone has been to Linthicum., recently. Terry, did u see BCFD RT38 with the yellow wheels while you were there?[/quote]

Hey Hungrybus I did see it though I didn't shoot it while there as I have it from a past encounter.So how have you been lately? Hopefully the weather will break for good and we all can get out more!

Terry

Terry's Tid Bits II - dawson_fire - 04-07-2007

Good morning folks I'm going to post some here and there then go to bed.Pleasant Hill,Pa. showed their new Ford/Swab(?) brush rig at last years Fire expo.

Terry

Port Norris,NY(?) had this Spartan/Elite(?) at the sshow.

Terry

Marshalls Creek showed this IH/Pierce tanker.

Terry

Terry's Tid Bits II - Guest - 04-08-2007

I believe the Port Norris Fire Department is in NJ, but I could be wrong.

Terry's Tid Bits II - dawson_fire - 04-08-2007

Thanks for the info! My problem with this show is there are so many trucks and so little time to get all the info.

Terry

This Spartan/Crimson tower was marked for Cresson but I do not know which state.

Terry

This American Lafrance 75' quint is marked for Mansfield,again I don't know the state.

Terry

Vineland,NJ showed off their new Seagrave engine tanker at the fire expo.

Terry