Firepics-THE place for fire photographers
This week's trip to Pierce - Printable Version

+- Firepics-THE place for fire photographers (https://firepics.net/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Photos-MUST CONTAIN IMAGE IN ORIGINAL POST (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Apparatus Photos (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: This week's trip to Pierce (/showthread.php?tid=943)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

This week's trip to Pierce - Guest - 02-14-2014

Taylor. Do you have any photos of the new engine going to Osceola County Florida?

Quote:This urban pumper is destined for delivery to Massachusetts.  Anyone who knows which department, feel free to chime in.

This is for Framingham Ma

This week's trip to Pierce - Roto-Ray - 02-14-2014

Quote:Taylor. Do you have any photos of the new engine going to Osceola County Florida?

Sure do, here you go...

This week's trip to Pierce - MFD76 - 02-14-2014

Quote:Brentwood, which I believe is located on Long Island, will take delivery of this Quantum PUC rescue.  Note the Code 3 version of the "Fairfax Light" near the windshield.

Brentwood, Missouri Suburb a first ring urban-suburb of St. Louis. This means the days are numbered for their Pierce Arrow. Thanks for posting. 

Thanks. Looks sharp!

This week's trip to Pierce - Guest - 02-15-2014

Should be a new 105ft ladder coming down the line from Union Fire Company #1 Oxford PA. 

This week's trip to Pierce - Guest - 02-15-2014

Looking forward to seeing the Brentwood rig in person in the next few weeks, hopefully. Nice looking PUC! This is their fourth Pierce pumper since 1987: '87 Arrow, '93 Arrow, '00 Dash and now the '14 Quantum.

This week's trip to Pierce - Roto-Ray - 02-15-2014

Quote:Should be a new 105ft ladder coming down the line from Union Fire Company #1 Oxford PA. 

The ladder should be mounted to the cab and chassis any day now.

This week's trip to Pierce - Guest - 02-16-2014

taylor, did you happen to see any rigs from Anaheim or fullerton ca . each of those cities have several rigs on order

This week's trip to Pierce - Guest - 02-16-2014

Awesome pics,Taylor! Thanks for sharing!!

This week's trip to Pierce - jbrown9079 - 02-16-2014

Quote:Austin, TX always has a pile of rigs under construction when I go up to the factory.  I believe this order has a total of five Quantum pumpers being delivered.

San Antonio?

This week's trip to Pierce - Roto-Ray - 02-16-2014

Quote:San Antonio?

Good lord, I think I had my desire to move to Austin when I retire on my mind.  Good catch, thanks Jerremy.  Also, the Rescue looks great.

This week's trip to Pierce - Guest - 02-17-2014

Just got an update  Smile

This week's trip to Pierce - Roto-Ray - 02-17-2014

Haha, good deal!  The ladder was sitting on the sawhorses when we walked through and the cab & chassis were sitting outside.

This week's trip to Pierce - fyreline - 02-17-2014

Thanks for the great pictures. I always enjoyed my visits to Pierce, especially the Blue Floor. The pre-delivery experience is one of the things Pierce does a great job on.

Quote:Austin, TX always has a pile of rigs under construction when I go up to the factory.  I believe this order has a total of five Quantum pumpers being delivered.

That looks like a San Antonio patch, I could be wrong though

Sorry, I just noticed that it was already addressed lol. My bad. Nice looking pics though!

This week's trip to Pierce - firetrucks - 02-17-2014

Quote: 

This unusual four-door Kenworth/Snozzle for Park Co, WY was at the IPP plant.  It already has Wyoming plates on it, so it must be back for some aerial work.
Now thats a unique and sharp looking apparatus

This week's trip to Pierce - southwheatland514 - 02-21-2014

We go to inspect and pick up our new Impel in mid March. Would anyone who has been involved ina pre-delivery inspection and acceptance/pick up process be willing to tell me what to expect and what will happen? You can PM me if you want.

This week's trip to Pierce - southwheatland514 - 02-21-2014

Quote:Looking forward to seeing the Brentwood rig in person in the next few weeks, hopefully. Nice looking PUC! This is their fourth Pierce pumper since 1987: '87 Arrow, '93 Arrow, '00 Dash and now the '14 Quantum.

I saw this truck today on the blue floor. Totally awesome. My phone battery is over 2 years old so I didn't have enough battery strength to get a photo