Firepics-THE place for fire photographers
Southern Maryland VFA Convention Parade - Printable Version

+- Firepics-THE place for fire photographers (https://firepics.net/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Photos-MUST CONTAIN IMAGE IN ORIGINAL POST (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Apparatus Photos (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Southern Maryland VFA Convention Parade (/showthread.php?tid=1413)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Southern Maryland VFA Convention Parade - Chadly - 05-17-2015

On Solomon's new rides, I noticed the have the Q's flush mounted in the bumper. Just wondering how effective they are mounted that way......

Southern Maryland VFA Convention Parade - Rollup - 05-18-2015

Quote:Avenue from St. Mary's County bought their restored antique, a Chevrolet/American and Engine 52.

[Image: attachicon.gif]Avenue Antique 655.jpg

[Image: attachicon.gif]Avenue Engine 659.jpg

First off, Nice Photos!

Question about  Engine 52 , the Spartan's grille and headlight assemblies look Seagrave-ish, is there a reason? Just curious.

Thanks!

Southern Maryland VFA Convention Parade - Guest - 05-18-2015

Quote:First off, Nice Photos!

Question about  Engine 52 , the Spartan's grille and headlight assemblies look Seagrave-ish, is there a reason? Just curious.

Thanks!
 Thank you, MackFDNY, Apparently Custom Fire, the builder of Engine 52 offers a Seagrave Grille Package that you can put into your specifications when ordering from them.

Southern Maryland VFA Convention Parade - willman940 - 05-19-2015

Quote: Thank you, MackFDNY, Apparently Custom Fire, the builder of Engine 52 offers a Seagrave Grille Package that you can put into your specifications when ordering from them.

The way I understood it they asked for it and that's what custom came up with. 

Southern Maryland VFA Convention Parade - Rollup - 05-19-2015

Quote: Thank you, MackFDNY, Apparently Custom Fire, the builder of Engine 52 offers a Seagrave Grille Package that you can put into your specifications when ordering from them.

Quote: 

The way I understood it they asked for it and that's what custom came up with. 
Thanks Alot!

Southern Maryland VFA Convention Parade - Guest - 05-19-2015

That Leonardtown Seagrave Pumper Tanker is BAD ASS!!! There is no other way to describe it!!

Southern Maryland VFA Convention Parade - Roto-Ray - 05-20-2015

Willman is correct - this was done especially for the customer, who wanted the front end to mimic a Seagrave.  This isn't really a "standard" offering for CustomFire.

Southern Maryland VFA Convention Parade - nolderpkp - 05-20-2015

Quote:Willman is correct - this was done especially for the customer, who wanted the front end to mimic a Seagrave.  This isn't really a "standard" offering for CustomFire.
Kind of like telling your wife she is beautiful then asking her to dress up for like your buddy's wife....I like it!

RE: Southern Maryland Fire apparatus - firefighter26 - 12-20-2021

Bay District Volunteer Fire Department 
Rescue Engine 92
2019 Pierce Enforcer 
500-gallon tank