Firepics-THE place for fire photographers
Empire State Oldies - Printable Version

+- Firepics-THE place for fire photographers (https://firepics.net/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Photos-MUST CONTAIN IMAGE IN ORIGINAL POST (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Apparatus Photos (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Empire State Oldies (/showthread.php?tid=2091)

Empire State Oldies - matchot - 01-20-2009

Next up is this neat looking former Bushnell's Basin,NY engine. It's an FMC, and I don't know anything more about it, but GA Dave does I'm sure. This was also taken at the 88 National muster.

Next up is another former Bushnell's Basin engine. This one is also a Ford/? This pic taken at the 85 muster.

Next up is another former Bushnell's Basin engine. this one is a Mack. Taken at the 85 muster.

Next up is this Dodge mini pumper possibly a Pierce which used to serve the Crystal Beach (Ontario County) NY FD. This picture was taken in 1978

Next up is this ALF snorkel which formerly served the Fairport,NY FD. the vehicle was designated 340, and the picture was taken at the 1985 East Rochester FD parade.

Next up is this former Fairport,NY rescue truck which is a Chevrolet Van. it was designated as R347. Picture taken at the 85 ERFD Parade.

Next up is this Sanford Engine which formerly served the Fishers,NY FD. Picture was also taken at the 85 ERFD Parade.

Next up is this interesting vehicle which formerly served the Clifton Springs,NY FD. I think it's a Ford/? I have no info on it, but it sure was a neat piece of equipment at the time I saw it, and I have no idea if it's even around anymore. Pic taken at the 85 Muster.

Here's a rear view of the same former Clifton Springs unit.

Next up is this former Ford/? engine from the Fishers,NY FD. Picture was taken at the 85 muster.

Next up is this former Honeoye Falls,NY Seagrave engine, also from the 85 muster.

Next up is another view of the Honeoye Falls Seagrave engine from a parade in Clifton,NY in 1985.

Next up is this former Seagrave Ladder which also served the Honeoye Falls,NY FD. This pic taken at the 85 muster.

Next up is this Seagrave engine which formerly served the North Greece,NY FD also from the 85 muster.

Next up is this Ward LaFrance engine which formerly served the Webster,NY FD. Webster still owns this engine, and it is seen in some of the local summertime parades. This was also taken at the 85 muster.

Empire State Oldies - GA_Dave - 01-20-2009

The rig in posts 932 and 933 was built by Buffalo. The one in post 934 is a Young.

Next up is this ALF engine, which formerly served the Kodak Park FD here in Rochester. Eastman Kodak Company still has a fire department here in Rochester at their plant to this day, and they run a few engines, and a rescue/haz-mat truck from their station. This ALF engine was still in service as a reserve unit at the time of this picture which was also from the 85 muster.

Next up is this ALF engine which formerly served thew Lyons,NY FD as engine-10 also from the 85 muster.

Next up is this former Ford/? engine which formerly served the Williamson,NY FD. This rig now resides in the FASNY Museum in Hudson,NY and was also taken at the 85 muster.

Next up is this Mack Quad, which is still owned by the Geneseo,NY FD. This vehicle makes many of the local parades and musters during the summertime around here. At the time of this picture taken at the 85 muster, this rig was running in frontline service with Geneseo FD.