Firepics-THE place for fire photographers
Virginia apparatus - miscellaneous - Printable Version

+- Firepics-THE place for fire photographers (https://firepics.net/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Photos-MUST CONTAIN IMAGE IN ORIGINAL POST (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Apparatus Photos (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Virginia apparatus - miscellaneous (/showthread.php?tid=1954)

Virginia apparatus - miscellaneous - Guest - 04-22-2008

Virginia apparatus - miscellaneous - Guest - 04-26-2008

Virginia apparatus - miscellaneous - YeOldeEnjine - 05-01-2008

Norfolk, VA Rescue at Pierce on April 30th.

Virginia apparatus - miscellaneous - Guest - 05-03-2008

Soooo, Where's all the Apple Blossom Photo's at??? How was the weather?? Missed it this year.

Virginia apparatus - miscellaneous - firemag - 05-03-2008

Kris,

I'm not sure why a Winchester thread has not popped up yet, but I can venture several guesses. First, we shot a ton of apparatus, and it takes time to get nicely posed shots ready for the Internet. Most of us use Photoshop to ready our photos, and I know I have not even thought about getting mine ready yet. I'm still recovering from yesterday. Secondly, there were many buffs there from Virginia, NY, NJ, PA, MD, and others. It might be that no one knows what to post and what other will post. I heard several people say, "I'll bet there will be 10 shots of that rig on Firepics.". Maybe everyone is waiting.

I would like to thank you for bringing this thread back to the top of the page. It gives me a chance to let all the Virginia buffs and those who frequent this site know that RAY DOYLE is recovering from open heart surgery in a Nofolk hospital. I'm sorry I do not have a name or address for cards yet. He fell ill this week, saw his doctor on Wednesday, had a cath on Thrusday, an open heart surgery on Friday. His daughter tells me he came through the surgery well and is sitting up an eating. Please keep Ray in your thoughts. I'll try to send updates.

Jerry Puryear /Firemag

Virginia apparatus - miscellaneous - davemcclung - 05-03-2008

[quote name='YeOldeEnjine' post='210088' date='May 1 2008, 14:27 ']Norfolk, VA Rescue at Pierce on April 30th.[/quote]

Great shot.

Virginia apparatus - miscellaneous - davemcclung - 05-03-2008

Virginia apparatus - miscellaneous - Guest - 05-03-2008

It was great finally meeting everybody at Winchester. It was definetely worth the trip, and I'll be back in years to come. I'll let you guys from VA post the pictures we took. Its also good to see that Ray is doing well after his surgery. Keep us posted. I haven't heard or seen him since last year at Ocean City.

One way or another, Mike, John, Taylor, or I will get the pics up. I know Mike has a busy week, and I'm off to the OBX. Maybe I'll have some time at night. Stand by!!!!!

Forgot. I agree with Patrick. It was great to see and meet everyone. There are so few of us in Virginia it was surprising to see a group of 25 buffs at Winchester. Maybe next year we can hit 30!!!!

Virginia apparatus - miscellaneous - Truckman - 05-04-2008

[quote name='firemag' post='210605' date='May 3 2008, 16:04 ']Kris,

I'm not sure why a Winchester thread has not popped up yet, but I can venture several guesses. First, we shot a ton of apparatus, and it takes time to get nicely posed shots ready for the Internet. Most of us use Photoshop to ready our photos, and I know I have not even thought about getting mine ready yet. I'm still recovering from yesterday. Secondly, there were many buffs there from Virginia, NY, NJ, PA, MD, and others. It might be that no one knows what to post and what other will post. I heard several people say, "I'll bet there will be 10 shots of that rig on Firepics.". Maybe everyone is waiting.

I would like to thank you for bringing this thread back to the top of the page. It gives me a chance to let all the Virginia buffs and those who frequent this site know that RAY DOYLE is recovering from open heart surgery in a Nofolk hospital. I'm sorry I do not have a name or address for cards yet. He fell ill this week, saw his doctor on Wednesday, had a cath on Thrusday, an open heart surgery on Friday. His daughter tells me he came through the surgery well and is sitting up an eating. Please keep Ray in your thoughts. I'll try to send updates.

Jerry Puryear /Firemag[/quote]

Jerry,

Really sorry to hear about Ray. If you get an address for him pm me.

Prayers are always on going.

Virginia apparatus - miscellaneous - Guest - 05-04-2008

Virginia apparatus - miscellaneous - Guest - 05-04-2008