Firepics-THE place for fire photographers
Hahn...post them if you got them. - Printable Version

+- Firepics-THE place for fire photographers (https://firepics.net/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Photos-MUST CONTAIN IMAGE IN ORIGINAL POST (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Apparatus Photos (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Hahn...post them if you got them. (/showthread.php?tid=2010)

Hahn...post them if you got them. - Big Dave - 05-26-2009

in reply to a question raised in Post #1131, I spoke to an officer with the Carman, Manitoba Fire Department. The Department decided to leave the American Flag decal on the side of the truck as an honour to the fallen fire fighters of 9 - 11. I understand a Canadian Flag decal will be added to the side of the rescue shortly.

Hahn...post them if you got them. - Guest - 05-27-2009

Englewood,NJ

1986 Hahn/Grumman

1500/750

Ron Bogardus collection

Commish, why are your photos always skewed to the lower left? Is it your scanner?

[quote name='Old Battery' post='309249' date='May 27 2009, 18:26 ']Commish, why are your photos always skewed to the lower left? Is it your scanner?[/quote]

Once again there not my photo's, I just post them!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='The Commish' post='309252' date='May 27 2009, 18:44 ']Once again there not my photo's, I just post them!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Ron Bogardus told me awhile back that one leg is longer that the Other??????? Only Ron could come up with that!

Pretty funny. He makes New Jersey look like San Francisco!

Hahn...post them if you got them. - Frank B - 06-01-2009

I heard comments about Rons photos before. I think he does this to fill in the whole photo.

I don't mind. I like seeing good quality focused photos of Hahns!

Hahn...post them if you got them. - tntway - 06-02-2009

i second that Frank!!

Hahn...post them if you got them. - Frank B - 06-21-2009

I have not forgotten my favorite thread!

It is nice to see a older Hahn in a paraade once in a while.

Shafferstown 100th Anniversary and Lebanon County parade was today. Total rain out!

Hard to belive, this 1965 Ford F-750 Hahn is still in service with Frystown PA, according to the driver!

My notes say 500gpm 1000gwt

Frystown Hahn

one more....

Hahn...post them if you got them. - drfeelgood - 06-21-2009

By any chance, can you send me the Hahn ID number (from the pump panel) I was woundering wich one this was.

How many Hahn's are still at Dale City?[/quote]

Frank B the pm wouldnt send due to your mailbox being full.

The Hahn is still at East Penn and should be back in Dale City in a few weeks. Due to the lack of communication from the new stations project manager and the Hahn project manager the Hahn was delayed in its return. I will get you the number when it returns

This Hahn is a 1973 and was the first Hahn and first new pumper the department ever purchased. It is the only Hahn left in Dale City (Both 77's where replaced in 87) as well as the last Hahn to be in service in Prince William County (Ran its last call on 9/12/2001) and the last Hahn left in Prince William County. As you know Prince William was majority a Hahn County in the 70's and 80's.

[quote name='drfeelgood' post='315379' date='Jun 21 2009, 12:10 ']By any chance, can you send me the Hahn ID number (from the pump panel) I was woundering wich one this was.

How many Hahn's are still at Dale City?

Frank B the pm wouldnt send due to your mailbox being full.

The Hahn is still at East Penn and should be back in Dale City in a few weeks. Due to the lack of communication from the new stations project manager and the Hahn project manager the Hahn was delayed in its return. I will get you the number when it returns

This Hahn is a 1973 and was the first Hahn and first new pumper the department ever purchased. It is the only Hahn left in Dale City (Both 77's where replaced in 87) as well as the last Hahn to be in service in Prince William County (Ran its last call on 9/12/2001) and the last Hahn left in Prince William County. As you know Prince William was majority a Hahn County in the 70's and 80's.[/quote]

Thanks. I will clear my Mail!

Hahn...post them if you got them. - Guest - 07-06-2009

Probably very few early early Hahn fire trucks survive, but I shot this one around 1975.

Frank B advised me that it is most likely Harleysville 1922 #6121.

I have no idea of it's present whareabouts.

Hahn...post them if you got them. - Guest - 07-06-2009

Hahn commercial trucks were discussed earlier in this thread.

Here is a circa 1919 Hahn coal truck that still survives.

Shown in my photo taken at the Gettysburg AACA meet about 3 weeks ago.

Hahn...post them if you got them. - Marc - 07-07-2009

[quote name='The Commish' post='309235' date='May 27 2009, 18:23 ']Englewood,NJ

1986 Hahn/Grumman

1500/750

Ron Bogardus collection[/quote]

Just a quick correction, this is Englewood Cliffs, NJ. The City of Englewood is a different town. (Birthplace of John Travolta)

Hahn...post them if you got them. - hoss - 07-07-2009

I can't remember what I've posted where, but here's an interesting rig - UCONN Health Center - Engine 2. This rig was recently replaced, photo taken in 2003.

Officer's side of ex-UCONN FD E-2.

Derby, CT

West Haven, CT