Firepics-THE place for fire photographers
Empire State Oldies - Printable Version

+- Firepics-THE place for fire photographers (https://firepics.net/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Photos-MUST CONTAIN IMAGE IN ORIGINAL POST (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Apparatus Photos (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Empire State Oldies (/showthread.php?tid=2091)

Empire State Oldies - matchot - 02-08-2009

Next up is the serial number and chasis number plate from the previous Luverne Engine.

Next up is this Ford Econline utility van which formerly served the Fayette,NY FD.

Next up is this Seagrave low profile engine which formerly served the Newark,NY FD as Engine-13.

Next up is this Sanford Engine which formerly served the Newark,NY FD as Engine-15.

Next up is this Ford/Sanford Engine which formerly served the Montezuma,NY FD. It carries serial#5905.

Next up is this Pirsch Ladder truck which formerly served the Sennett,NY FD designated as Truck-1. This vehicle is believed to be a former City of Rochester,NY Ladder truck prior to going to Sennett.

Next up is this Ford C/Ranger Rescue Truck which formerly served the Henrietta,NY FD as Rescue-628.

Next up is this Ford E350/??? Rescue Truck which formerly served the Meridian,NY FD as Rescue 13-2.

And last up for now is this GMC Topkick/FMC Engine which served the Meridian,NY FD. I don't know if this rig is still in service or not.

Empire State Oldies - Guest - 02-08-2009

[quote name='matchot' post='279989' date='Feb 7 2009, 23:27 ']Next up is this ???? Engine which formerly served the New York Mills,NY FD.[/quote]

It appears to be an American. That's what the emblem looks like below the windshield.

[quote name='matchot' post='279992' date='Feb 8 2009, 00:31 ']Next up is this Sanford/???? Re-furb maybe RD Murray Rescue Engine which formerly served the Cleveland,NY FD. If you look very closely below the Sanford emblem on the side of the rig is an RD Murry emblem, thus the confusion on this rig. Anybody know anything more about this rig???[/quote]

Yep. know the truck very well. Started out life as unit 412 in Cleveland, which a number reserved for engines, when it was rehabed at RD Murray, Cleveland added high side compartment and it ran as rescue or a Rescue pumper thus the number change to 461. The village sold the truck a couple of years ago and sits in a lot not far from my house outside of Central Square.

Tim/csff25

I know it has been poeted before, but here is my shot of the Baldwinsville ALF

McLaughlin picture

Tim/csff25

My shot of a Ex-Port Lyden Federal, take at the Wampsville Car Show.

McLaughlin Photo

Tim'csff25

Liverpools Dodge/Sanford, shot at Wampsville.

McLaughlin Photo

tim/csff25

Empire State Oldies - John Kenealy - 02-08-2009

[quote name='matchot' post='279997' date='Feb 8 2009, 00:38 ']Next up is this Mack Aerialscope which formerly served the Jordan,NY FD and before that either Progress,PA, or FDNY, I'm not sure on this one. Their current Mack Aerialscope served Progress,PA, but this one I'm not sure on, anybody know for sure???[/quote]

This served as TL-17 in FDNY. I don't believe this unit was from Progress.

[quote name='matchot' post='279995' date='Feb 8 2009, 00:34 ']Next up is this ???? Engine which formerly served the Lee Center,NY FD. This rig has a rear mounted motor on it, which is kinda unusual, at least I thought it was. Anybody know anything more about this rig???[/quote]

Spartan/Central States.

[quote name='matchot' post='279990' date='Feb 8 2009, 00:28 ']Next up is this Ford/??? Tanker which formerly served the Apullia,NY FD.[/quote]

Saulsbury.

Net up is a Ex-Alcan Duplex-Sanford. Alcan Aluminum now Noveluis (spelling ) donated this truck to the Oswego County B.O.C.E.S., witch is a trade school of sorts for high school kids. BOCES has a punlic safety class that is taugh ( fire/rescue)

McLaughlin photo

Tim/csff25

Picture of the previous posted ex-NOCA, Ex Minnetto rig, when it was in service with NOCA.

McLaughlin Photo

tim/csff25

[quote name='matchot' post='280007' date='Feb 8 2009, 01:00 ']Next up is this Seagrave low profile engine which formerly served the Newark,NY FD as Engine-13.[/quote]

This unit is still in service