Firepics-THE place for fire photographers
Illinois - Printable Version

+- Firepics-THE place for fire photographers (https://firepics.net/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Photos-MUST CONTAIN IMAGE IN ORIGINAL POST (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Apparatus Photos (https://firepics.net/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Illinois (/showthread.php?tid=2067)

Illinois - Guest - 09-16-2009

Cortland 2006 E\-One Typhoon 1500/1000 cabshot.

06 E\-One Typhoon rear shot.

1996 E\-One 1500/1000

Cortland Command Suburban

Fox Valley Career Center Fire Science Program Rigs. This is the only one I can identify, Ex-Oswego, IL.

FVCC Fire Science Seagrave

FVCC Ward LaFrance

FVCC Seagrave Ladder, I have taken a ton of pics from Illinois from the last few weeks on the road but I gotta figure out how to get them small enough to post here, most are upwards of 500k.

That North Boone Engine is huge!

Illinois - FIREBOX73 - 09-16-2009

[quote name='moweaqua_medic' post='337218' date='Sep 16 2009, 22:06 ']FVCC Seagrave Ladder, I have taken a ton of pics from Illinois from the last few weeks on the road but I gotta figure out how to get them small enough to post here, most are upwards of 500k.[/quote]

this looks old Batavia, Ill. Ladder truck. th e1 Seagrave did a glider builder of. I think it was an PT canopy cab than Seagrave re-built it into this configuration. I saw this truck in an older issue of FAJ.

JIMMY/FIREBOX 73/ ESSEX, MD/

Illinois - Guest - 09-17-2009

Eng 102 is Ex-addison, The Ward lafrance is Ex-north aurora

Illinois - npfd801 - 09-17-2009

[quote name='moweaqua_medic' post='337204' date='Sep 16 2009, 20:47 ']Crappy shot of West Suburban FPD (Rockford) Rosenbauer 1250/1000.[/quote]

I sold this one when I worked for the previous dealership! Who do you service breathing air for? You were right in my backyard...

Illinois - Guest - 09-17-2009

Breathing Air Systems, I went right by your firehouse Tuesday afternoon, went to Northwest FPD and West Suburban and then down to Cortland and Fox Valley Career center, gotta head to Door County, Wi. next week for a few stops.

Illinois - Guest - 09-18-2009

Hometown,IL

Cadillac Ambulance 471

Illinois - Guest - 09-18-2009

Hometown,Il

1958 Mack B-Model

1000/500

Steve Mieszala photo

Illinois - Guest - 09-19-2009

I am interested in any information as to where this "Rumper" originally served. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It is now running as Rescue 1 in Athens, IL.

Illinois - Guest - 09-19-2009

About Athens, IL rescue 1 , i do know Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue, Fl just bought a new ambulance/pumper a year or so ago for there airport fire station to combine an engine and rescue to save on staffing, but idk if this might have been the old ambulance they had there or not but im pretty sure this ambulance/pumper came from Fort Lauderdale becuase it has the same striping and color as all there apparatus and not many department has that style striping that i know of. I do recall seeing this rig on fentonfire.com and a few other used for apparatus websites and it was up for sale right after Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue got there new ambulance/pumper. So my guess which is as good as any would be Fort Lauderdale, Fl Fire Rescue.

Illinois - Guest - 09-20-2009

Regarding this rumper. I do belive that it came from Palm Beach County. The still run a few of these. I am not familiar with Ft Lauderdale having any of these.

Illinois - karl4700 - 09-20-2009

Wilmette Reserve Tower Ladder 26, 1992 Pierce Arrow 1500/200/100'. This rig was the former Hammond Indiana Tower 4.

This rig was purchased to serve only as a spare tower as Wilmette had rec's a 95' midmount tower from E\-One. Due to a whole variety of never ending problems and numerous trips back to Florida for repairs w/ the E\-One Tower, it was returned to E\-One as a new tower was being built. These issues have caused so many problems w/ the department that E\-One made the renovations to Wilmette's station so the new rig would fit. So this Pierce Tower has been running non stop until the new E\-One arrives.

Illinois - Guest - 09-20-2009

[quote name='LeadFireRescue' date='19 September 2009 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1253415123' post='337908']

About Athens, IL rescue 1 , i do know Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue, Fl just bought a new ambulance/pumper a year or so ago for there airport fire station to combine an engine and rescue to save on staffing, but idk if this might have been the old ambulance they had there or not but im pretty sure this ambulance/pumper came from Fort Lauderdale becuase it has the same striping and color as all there apparatus and not many department has that style striping that i know of. I do recall seeing this rig on fentonfire.com and a few other used for apparatus websites and it was up for sale right after Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue got there new ambulance/pumper. So my guess which is as good as any would be Fort Lauderdale, Fl Fire Rescue.

[/quote]

LeadFireRescue,

Thanks to Ft.Laud and unMarkedCarr, the "Rumper" originally served Palm Beach County. Thanks for the response though.