Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIREPIX21 Photography
Just an FYI, the module behind the cab of that heavy rescue is NOT a patient compartment according to what I read. Says right in the E\-One 2016 calendar, which features the rig photographed on the officers side, that its a walk-in rehab module. I'm sure in an absolute emergency and "no other option" scenario, it could be used as a pseudo transport compartment, but that's not its designed use.

Other features listed is a Hale 500gpm pump w 500 gallon tank along with 2 speedlays, a FoamPro foam system with a 40 gallon foam cell, a Harrison 10kW generator and a 2 bottle ASME tool air system with reels. Its a sweet looking and seemingly well thought out and functional rig.

Awesome photos Alex. Always enjoy looking at your work.

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Quote:Just an FYI, the module behind the cab of that heavy rescue is NOT a patient compartment according to what I read. Says right in the E-One 2016 calendar, which features the rig photographed on the officers side, that its a walk-in rehab module. I'm sure in an absolute emergency and "no other option" scenario, it could be used as a pseudo transport compartment, but that's not its designed use.

Other features listed is a Hale 500gpm pump w 500 gallon tank along with 2 speedlays, a FoamPro foam system with a 40 gallon foam cell, a Harrison 10kW generator and a 2 bottle ASME tool air system with reels. Its a sweet looking and seemingly well thought out and functional rig.

Awesome photos Alex. Always enjoy looking at your work.

Thanks Kevin! Smile