Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catskill Fire Cats 2014 Fire Truck Show
Photo taken at today's Catskill Fire Cats Fire Truck Show in Goshen (Orange County), NY. A great variety of unique apparatus and a very positive buff and public turnout at today's event. Here are some of my shots, and I'm sure several people from here took some photos today as well. I'll try and post some more tomorrow.

-Seth

[Image: cat1.jpg]

[Image: cat2.jpg]

[Image: cat3.jpg]

[Image: cat4.jpg]

[Image: cat5.jpg]

[Image: cat6.jpg]

[Image: cat7.jpg]

[Image: cat8.jpg]

[Image: cat9.jpg]

[Image: cat10.jpg]

[Image: cat11.jpg]

[Image: cat12.jpg]
Seth Granville
My Photos: x635Photos.com 
Good photos!

tHANKs

tHANKs
I have been wanting to get to this show for a number of years now, but family and work obligations keep getting in the way.  Here's to 2015 (I hope!)  Thanks for posting the pics you took - great shots.

Seth, any other pics of the green willys?

I too have been hoping to get there for year, it's so close but there is always something going on.
Quote:I have been wanting to get to this show for a number of years now, but family and work obligations keep getting in the way.  Here's to 2015 (I hope!)  Thanks for posting the pics you took - great shots.
No problem. Next year should be even bigger and better, and I hope you can make it. I will post the date as soon as it's decided at one of our meetings.

Quote:Seth, any other pics of the green willys?

I too have been hoping to get there for year, it's so close but there is always something going on.
Yup. Here are some more of the green Willys and the truck used to store it and tow it to various shows around the region.

[Image: cat21.jpg]

[Image: cat27.jpg]

[Image: cat26.jpg]
Seth Granville
Quote:No problem. Next year should be even bigger and better, and I hope you can make it. I will post the date as soon as it's decided at one of our meetings.

Yup. Here are some more of the green Willys and the truck used to store it and tow it to various shows around the region.

[Image: cat21.jpg]

[Image: cat27.jpg]

[Image: cat26.jpg]
Wht dept was this from?
Thanks
Quote:Wht dept was this from?
Privately owned. Was an Engine in Prince Georges County MD. Used to haul the Willys and it's trailer that it's kept in.
Seth Granville
Quote:Privately owned. Was an Engine in Prince Georges County MD. Used to haul the Willys and it's trailer that it's kept in.
Seth, That was Truck 6 from Hillside not an engine. 
"RIP" Brothers Carter,Phillips,Matthews,Robinson & McRae!!
1984 Spartan tractor, 2nd of 3 tractors to haul Hillside's 1970 ALF 100'TDA

Hillside VFD has been defunct for about 15 years?

Photo from WW Jenkins collection.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)