Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for freedom vfd 1959 mack
Hello im currently looking for info on freedom vfd freedom pa 1959 mack c85 pumper was sold to a guy near st, Louis mo.,  also I seen it again for sale about 6-8 months ago on the internet, im trying to find this rig would love to purchase it back any help n leads would be great. attach is a picture please leave a message or info thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

no leads anybody

If nobody responds here, you may have better luck asking around the various groups on Facebook.  There's generally a broader audience.

Hes posted all over facebook. Just keep it at the top of the pages. Someone knows where it is...

Stay safe, Brothers.

Kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out. NEVER forget 9/11/01 WTC, Pentagon, Pa. Avenge the acts with NO mercy.

Thanks to ALL the Brothers who were there 9/11/01 and afterwards. Words can never say what appreciation we have for you all.
I will check with a few sources in the St.Louis area that collect fire apparatus

I did not see this on Facebook

Did Freedom Purchase this used? I have the delivery photos from that time and it is not there.

Do you know the ID number?

I see it now

C85F-1090  was it new to them?

That number C-85 1090 was in between the 1959 FDNY order

yes it was bought new in 1959 I was a c95 my fault I wrote it down wrong.  also I might have the model number somewhere at the firehouse in the file cabinet will have to look.  last known location was in the st Louis area  was sold to a gentlemen that was going to make it into a bbq truck it never happened that was in 2010,  it was later for sale on craigslist & ebay nothing was ever done with it hope this helps

Was at the station got info on the truck .

Freedom,pa

Mfg. model: C85F

Mfg serial #:C85F-1090

Engine make & model: Mack ENF-707C

Hale pump QL75HD #21381

Hope this helps
Found the person who we sold it to: Gerald Billingsby from the St. Louis, MO area does anyone know him or heard of him please let me know
Any help anybody
The truck is for sale now.

https://www.firetruckmall.com/AvailableT...ial-Pumper