Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hose beds/loads
[Image: plymouthgoodwill208-02-2014138.jpg]

Plymouth Borough PA Elm Hill #3

tom bretz a ffII,retired disabled ff/emt from Kingston PA F D,own 2 wardlafranceengs a 49,a66,member of iaff 840,six cnty fire asso,pa state firemen's assoc, pa pump primers,schuylkill historic fire soc(spaamfaa's newest chapter--black diamond),luzerne cnty fire/rescue,life mem of columbian fire co kingston,former app op at laflin,edwrdsvlle,forty fort all in pa
[Image: plymouthgoodwill208-02-2014130.jpg]

Plymouth Borough PA engine 1

tom bretz a ffII,retired disabled ff/emt from Kingston PA F D,own 2 wardlafranceengs a 49,a66,member of iaff 840,six cnty fire asso,pa state firemen's assoc, pa pump primers,schuylkill historic fire soc(spaamfaa's newest chapter--black diamond),luzerne cnty fire/rescue,life mem of columbian fire co kingston,former app op at laflin,edwrdsvlle,forty fort all in pa
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]I was purging the memory card on my camera and found these pics from this summer at the MSFA Convention as units were prepping for the parade. Here is Engine 122 from College Park VFD in Prince George's County, MD, ready to go to work and ready for a parade.
Purging some pics from my camera and found these leftover from the summer. Here is the working end of Engine 122 from the College Park VFD in Prince George's County, MD; ready for work and ready for a parade.

Attached Files Image(s)

Same rig, different angle....

Attached Files Image(s)