Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for 1973 Mack R Fire Truck
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">I am trying to locate this 1973 Mack R / Grumman engine. It was originally owned by the Quakertown Fire Company in NJ. It was sold to the Stewart County Fire Rescue in Tennessee around 2001 along with a 1975 American LaFrance engine from the Clinton Fire Dept also in NJ. The Mack was taken out of service by Stewart County several years ago. My contact at Stewart County has lost track of the Mack's location. If anyone has any pictures of the Mack in service with the Stewart County Fire Dept or any other departments, I would like to obtain those also. 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">The first two pictures are of the Mack with the new Grumman body when she was in service in Quakertown, NJ and sold to Stewart County TN Fire Rescue. The last two pictures are of her with the original Mack fire body.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">If any one has any information and pictures of the Mack engine, please contact me at matt.papenfuhs@gmail.com. Thank you for any information. 

Picture 1 & 3 courtesy of John Floyd.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

Good Luck finding her....she's a beauty!!!!!

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 (KJV)