Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pendleton County, West Virginia FD's
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">South Fork Volunteer Fire Department

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Brandywine, West Virginia 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Tanker 102

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

[Image: IMG_1953-X2.jpg]

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">South Fork Volunteer Fire Department

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Brandywine, West Virginia

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Brush 44

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">[Image: IMG_1949-X2.jpg]

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Brush 44

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">[Image: IMG_1950-X2.jpg]

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">[Image: IMG_1951-X2.jpg]

Upper Tract Volunteer Fire Department

Pendleton County Emergency Response 

Rescue 31

[Image: IMG_1431-X2.jpg]

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Upper Tract Volunteer Fire Department

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Pendleton County Emergency Response 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Rescue 31

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">[Image: IMG_1430-X2.jpg]

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Upper Tract Volunteer Fire Department

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Pendleton County Emergency Response 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Rescue 31

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">[Image: IMG_1433-X2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1432-X2.jpg]

Upper Tract Volunteer Fire Department

Utility Vehicle

"Lets Roll"

I Found this old truck sitting out behind the station. I thought the logo on the side was very unique and cool. 

[Image: IMG_1442-X2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1443-L.jpg]

That's all I have.

Thanks for looking guys!

Nice stuff!  There are definitely some unique stuff here in WV.  Looks like you took these pics in the summer judging from the gas prices.

Yeah, This was in September. I just got around to posting them. 

Quote:South Fork Volunteer Fire Department

Brandywine, West Virginia 

Engine 46

"The Blue Bomber"

I was told this engine came from somewhere in Virginia... Any got information on this engines past life?

Didn't come from Virginia in that paint scheme.  Let me see if Steve Loftin of Boardman fame has info on it...
Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
The Spartan/ Saulsbury at South Fork (which, IIRC, has 3 stations) appears to be x-Yoe, PA. (York Co.)

1992; 1500/700/50

Always been a desired area, but after seeing these, I want to get there next spring!

Franklin VFD's Facebook has a "blast from the past" album that has many apparatus/station pics, past and present.

The VA chaps on here might be interested that Franklin's aerial came from Staunton,VA.

Hell I was right under the apple tree watching the parade in your first few pics.

Quote:South Fork Volunteer Fire Department

Brandywine, West Virginia 

Engine 46

"The Blue Bomber"

I was told this engine came from somewhere in Virginia... Any got information on this engines past life?

Just confirmed with Steve Loftin that South Fork took delivery of this rig new, he even has a factory photo of it looking exactly like this.

Quote:The VA chaps on here might be interested that Franklin's aerial came from Staunton,VA.

I had a chance to drive this rig on my wedding day (that's a whole other story) - it was one of the loudest rigs I've ever driven in my life.
Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
Quote: 

Just confirmed with Steve Loftin that South Fork took delivery of this rig new, he even has a factory photo of it looking exactly like this.

I had a chance to drive this rig on my wedding day (that's a whole other story) - it was one of the loudest rigs I've ever driven in my life.

Thanks for the info on the blue engine. I was told it was from Virginia by one of the fire fighters. He must have been confused? I don't know, either way, Its a nice looking little truck. Would like to see the factory photo if you could get your hands on it...

Quote:Hell I was right under the apple tree watching the parade in your first few pics.

Well its a small world, I'll be there next year for the Treasure Mountain Festival/Parade again! (my wife is from Upper Tract)
Great pictures.

Dave
Good photos!

tHANKs

tHANKs