Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is this engine from?
It's currently running as E44 with the Mancos Volunteer Fire Department in southwestern Colorado. Just curious if anyone recognizes it. They're also running a 1999 KME that originally served as Avon, Indiana E142.

Quote:It's currently running as E44 with the Mancos Volunteer Fire Department in southwestern Colorado. Just curious if anyone recognizes it. They're also running a 1999 KME that originally served as Avon, Indiana E142.
[Image: attachicon.gif]image.jpg

I would pull the magnetic door id sign off and see what it says behind it. Also if you can find a year, make and serial number this would help as well for those with E\-One data bases.

John Hinant
Retired Member of Richmond VA Fire Bureau

October 25, 1858 - October 25, 2020 = 162 years old
The sixth oldest paid, documented, Fire Department in the United States
First established in 1782

"In God We Trust - All Others We Take For Granted"
Looks like an E\-One.

It's an E\-One, the door label is adhesive not magnetic and I don't have access to the serial numbers. Just curious if anyone recognized it. Thanks for looking.
Quote:It's currently running as E44 with the Mancos Volunteer Fire Department in southwestern Colorado. Just curious if anyone recognizes it. They're also running a 1999 KME that originally served as Avon, Indiana E142.
[Image: attachicon.gif]<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.firepics.net/groupboards/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=311000'>image.jpg</a>

It's not familiar to me, Eric. I don't think it came from Colorado. The front rail on the bumper says "Texas" to me, though.
John I.

Fire/EMS Dispatcher / EMT-B

Fire Apparatus Photographer / Hobbyist

www.fireapparatusphotos.com

www.flickr.com/image7801

Nikon D5600 (retired: Nikon D90) / Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 / Nikkor 35mm f/1.8
Pierce.

Quote:Pierce.
Does look like a Pierce nameplate on the front, and judging by the front bumper, looks like it was used as a brush rig before.