Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boardman Fire Apparatus
(06-24-2007, 03:10 PM)Guest Wrote: Just a question. How many Boardman Aerial Devices (Articulating boom Squirt Type Units)did New Orleans have put on thier Seagraves ?? Did any other Aerial Devices on othe mfgrs. apparatus ??
They had four of the 61' jobs,
(06-24-2007, 06:29 PM)Andrew2340 Wrote: Steve, I sent you an email the other day about a Boardman, maybe you didn't get it.  Do you have any info about a 1990's Freightliner/Boardman engine that was delivered to Cullowhee, NC?  It was painted White/Red and should have been lettered as either "452" or "453."  This vehicle was totalled in an MVA rollover in 2001 when the driver lost control of it on Black Ice.  If you could tell me the specs & the F-# off of it, I'd be eternally grateful! 

Thanks Steve!
(06-22-2008, 11:40 PM)Andrew2340 Wrote: Steve, do you show any record of a Ford F-800/Boardman side-mount pumper/tanker, maybe 1000/1000, late 80's or early 90's, that was delivered to Snowbird, NC; Robbinsville, NC; or maybe even Cherokee, NC?  I found a picture of it the other day on a MySpace page, but I'm not sure if Snowbird recieved it new or not.  Also, I'd love to see delivery shots of Cullowhee's FL/Boardman that got wrecked, as well as Maggie Valley's Duplex/Boardman engine if you get a chance.  Thanks!!

The chassis VIN indicates a 1988 model: