Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bellingham MA Tower-1
After three long years of planning we took delivery of our KME 102' Tower on a Severe Service chassis.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great looking rig is there a pump and tank on board?

No pump or tank. On top of the usual truck company equipment It will be carrying all of the technical rescue equipment(confined space,High Angle, trench and potential for structural collapse in the future) For ground ladders it has a 40', 35', 28', 20' roof, 16' roof and 14' Fresno.

Boy would that look nice as an Apollo II.

I wasn't aware that KME had redesigned their 102' AerialCat.  After looking at their website, it seems that this was a recent change and one that my "inside man" at KME neglected to tell me about.  Thanks for posting!

The basket was redesigned about a 1.5-2 years ago. It improved the drivers visibility, it also incorporated parapet ladder mounts on both side of the basket. If you'd like more pictures of the basket etc I will gladly share them.  

Quote:The basket was redesigned about a 1.5-2 years ago. It improved the drivers visibility, it also incorporated parapet ladder mounts on both side of the basket. If you'd like more pictures of the basket etc I will gladly share them.  
You misunderstood my comment.  The entire aerial device has been redesigned.  Find a photo of an older AerialCat and compare them, you'll see the differences. 
Quote:The basket was redesigned about a 1.5-2 years ago. It improved the drivers visibility, it also incorporated parapet ladder mounts on both side of the basket. If you'd like more pictures of the basket etc I will gladly share them.  
Please do !

Thanks
Good photo!

tHANKs

tHANKs