Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pierce 100th Anniversary Parade 7-13-2013
Is anyone going to be in or around Appleton anytime in the next week or so????

Thanks for the compliments on the Pierce book.  I know Shane had fun doing it as well.  Going back to what Juergen said about Rosenbauer...I hope the specialty book market doesn't die...because its in trouble now.  It seems today's generation would rather surf the internet and be instantly gratified, rather than sit down in a chair with a beer and flip through an actual book and absorb something.  I know...because my own kids are that way!!  There are still many stories to be told...just don't know if they ever will be. 

Kent Parrish
Quote:Is anyone going to be in or around Appleton anytime in the next week or so????
My paid department is going out next week.  I can ask someone to take a few photo's if they have time.  What department or rig?
Send you a PM, thanks bro!

Quote:The next rigs in line include another Oshkosh for China, as well as a pumper headed to South Korea, and a really nice Quantum rescue

I get to deliver the Quantum rescue on Thursday. It's going to Morinville, Alberta, Canada. Morinville is about a 1/2 hour north of Edmonton.
Does anyone have a photo of Gloucester City NJ's squrt when it was a demo piece painted patriotic? I served on it & a friend of mine owns it privately.