Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desert Southwest Fire and EMS Expo 2013 - Glendale, AZ
Any Pic's of the Helicopter in the background of #23

Assistant Chief <br/>Adam Ebersole
Lampeter Fire Company
Engine Company 54
Quote:I like the way they integrated the chevrons into the diamond plate.

[Image: attachicon.gif]Sedona E541 (3), resized.jpg
I agree..... These Chevrons look  a LOT better than some other "stickies".
Quote:I do believe that E-One has several platforms running around as the one Bloomington is buying was still in the St.Louis area as of this past weekend.

Thanks for the clarification.
Quote:Any Pic's of the Helicopter in the background of #23
Unfortunately not.  It's just a standard AirEvac (i.e. PHI) Yellow and Black AS350B III.

http://zonaphoto.com/gallery/displayimage-1229.html - Credit to David Transier

John I.

Fire/EMS Dispatcher / EMT-B

Fire Apparatus Photographer / Hobbyist

www.fireapparatusphotos.com

www.flickr.com/image7801

Nikon D5600 (retired: Nikon D90) / Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 / Nikkor 35mm f/1.8
Quote:I have no info on this rig.  It's obviously a Spartan Gladiator Evolution chassis, but I can only surmise it's a Crimson build.  No other identification, nor am I really sure "who's" booth it was at.  It was really crowded on the other side, so I couldn't get to the data plate to look.

[Image: attachicon.gif]Unknown Spartan (2), resized.jpg

The slide out drawer above the rear wheelwell is a Crimson/Spartan ERV trademark.  Others can do it, but you see it a LOT on their stuff.  I'd agree that this was a Crimson unit that they de-badged due to the ERV name swap.
Quote:The slide out drawer above the rear wheelwell is a Crimson/Spartan ERV trademark.  Others can do it, but you see it a LOT on their stuff.  I'd agree that this was a Crimson unit that they de-badged due to the ERV name swap.

Thanks, I'll consider it a Crimson that "someone" was selling...
John I.

www.flickr.com/image7801

Quote:Thanks, I'll consider it a Crimson that "someone" was selling...
It's an ex-demo that is Brindlee and Fire trucks plus is selling http://www.firetruckmall.com/AvailableTr...mper&Id=43
Quote:Officer's side...

[Image: attachicon.gif]E-One Demo Pumper (2), resized.jpg
4 x 4 ?
Quote:4 x 4 ?

Hi Juergen - No 4x4, just high ground clearance. 4x4 is an available option, though.
John I.

www.flickr.com/image7801

Quote:I'm still trying to figure out the winch-in-a-drawer option on the EVI rescue...  I'm sure there's a logical answer, but I couldn't figure it out.  The winch is bolted into the drawer, but the sides don't drop down or anything.  Any thoughts?

My guess is that it's bolted there so it doesn't bounce around whilst one the show circuit, and the customer could later mount it where he perfers and use that compartment for something else.
Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
Quote: 

My guess is that it's bolted there so it doesn't bounce around whilst one the show circuit, and the customer could later mount it where he perfers and use that compartment for something else.

Not to mention when people are given free roam, everything is fair game. Anything and everything that can come off of the truck and/or come up missing... will!
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Quote:KME had their rigs so tightly packed in, photography was poor, at best.

However, the destination of this rig should be fairly obvious...

L.A. County 2013 KME, S/N 8865.
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.firepics.net/groupboards/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=310791'>L.A. County KME (1), resized.jpg</a>
Quote:KME had their rigs so tightly packed in, photography was poor, at best.

However, the destination of this rig should be fairly obvious...

L.A. County 2013 KME, S/N 8865.
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.firepics.net/groupboards/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=310791'>L.A. County KME (1), resized.jpg</a>

Did L.A. County change the front light bar again? Looks like rotator led combo package.
Quote:Did L.A. County change the front light bar again? Looks like rotator led combo package.

No idea on that one.  I should have asked the KME reps, but they were busy - KME was certainly the biggest vendor at the show.
John I.

www.flickr.com/image7801