Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specs needed, West Lebanon, Indiana County PA

In need of some info.  This photo was taken by EMS 12, I am pretty sure, and all I know is it has West Lebanon, Indiana County on the door.  Does anyone have any specs on it? 

Darin Smith

Hughesville, PA
Actually taken by myself.  It was West Lebanon, Indiana County.  They had just received it from Pine Twp. FC of Heilwood in Indiana County, PA. and were suppose to put it in service.  Unfortunately it had issues, and the department was latered merged with Iselin and dissolved.  Unknown where this piece went after that.  I think it was a a 1978 Ford/Pierce, but dont hold me to that.

Quote:Actually taken by myself.  It was West Lebanon, Indiana County.  They had just received it from Pine Twp. FC of Heilwood in Indiana County, PA. and were suppose to put it in service.  Unfortunately it had issues, and the department was latered merged with Iselin and dissolved.  Unknown where this piece went after that.  I think it was a a 1978 Ford/Pierce, but dont hold me to that.
Ok, I wasn't sure if they where yours or your dad's, I have been backtracking a mountain of pics as I get a few minutes here and there.  Do you know what year you took that?  It shows 1980, so your camera hadn't been set with the correct date.
Darin Smith

Hughesville, PA
2005-2006 area because I had just went digital.
Mr. Bowen and myself happened by there on 6/10/2006, and I took this of the officer's side.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote:Mr. Bowen and myself happened by there on 6/10/2006, and I took this of the officer's side.
Any specs?
Darin Smith

Hughesville, PA
Quote:Any specs?
1978 Ford/Pierce   1000/500
Patrick Shoop Sr.

Lewistown, PA.
It's hard to tell from the pics, is that rig silver or white?