Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FDIC 2013 Indianapolis
With just around 2 months before it's here, who is planning on attending FDIC in Indianapolis this year?  Always a good time, regardless of what anyone says about lowering attendance, more demos than customs, etc. it is STILL a good time! (And that's just the exhibits)

I will be there, maybe we can meet up, just send me a PM and I will get in contact.

Trav!

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
$40-$50 just to walk around and look at the exibits is a bit steep too.  If I could get a vendor pass to let me in, i'd go to look, but not to pay to see what I can see online.

please visit my website at www.karlsfirephotos.smugmug.com
I'll be there Wednesday through Saturday...mostly for the exhibits. Well worth the cash!
Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
Quote: I will be there Thursday and Friday.
I'll be there.  Tuesday evening through Saturday.  Highlight of the year for me, re-energizes me.
I'll be there Sunday to Sunday as usual. Joel we'll be in our usual watering hole in the usual corner most every night we're there, plus of course being in the booth during the show and out at HOT classes during the week.

Dennis

Dennis Metzger

Eden Prairie, MN

Canon EOS T3i

All photos Copyright Metzger.Media 2014 unless otherwise noted
Well anyone that is interested in meeting up, if for no other reason then to meet and say hello send me a PM. I live an hour away, so I could always come down and have dinner on a night that I'm not there!

Trav!

I'd love to be there again this year, but I'm having some pretty serious surgery done Tuseday that's going to lay me up for about 3 weeks.

I will be there Wednesday thru Saturday.

Quote:I will be there Wednesday thru Saturday.

And so will your new Rescue, a Pierce employee friend and I were just discussing it today, can't wait to see it!

I am now in Indy till Saturday with 2 friends.

Chris O. - DCFD F/F NREMT-B and member of Friendship Fire Association, CAFAA & ODHFS

[color="#ff0000"]Owner 1968 Mack CF Semi-Open Cab CF-600 ex. Cumberland, MD Original E1 Retired E4

Owner 1974 Mack CF CF-700 ex. Willow Grove, PA E10-3; Dillsburg, PA E64[/color]

[size="6"][color="#000000"]REAL FIRE TRUCKS ARE BLACK AND[/color] [color="#ffffff"]WHITE[/color][/size]

[color="#000000"]COLOR DOES NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF YOU ARE COLOR BLIND - JUST THE SHADE[/color]