Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire in a House Kansas City, MO (KCFD) 2522 NE 46th Street
During the late night an MVA turned Regular Alarm Assigment took us to the northland across the river from downtown.

Beep Beep Beep: Pumper 6, Truck 12, Car 103, & Medic 6 motor vehicle accident car into a house N Antioch and NE 46th Street. Fire Alarm to all companies this is the best address from the calling party.

Medic 6 on scene, car into the house at 2522 NE 46th Street. Medic 6 dispatch the house is on fire you might want to upgrade this. Fire Alarm to Medic 6 copy we are upgrading right now switch to Tac 5 portable C5.

Beeeeeep: Pumper 34, Pumper 40, Truck 3 now a regular alarm assignment for 2522 NE 46th rig radios A5 portables C5.

Pumper 6 onscene advancing one line and estiblishing command. Pumper 34 on scene water supply. Truck 12 on scene. Car 103 assuming command. Truck 12 search to 103 be advised primary complete house is vacant. Truck 12 OVM ladders up and opening up outside of house. Pumper 40 on scene. 103 copies. Truck 3 on scene. 103 you can place Truck 3 in service. beep beep Truck 3 your in service from Car 103. Truck 3 copies returning.

Quick knock down of the fire by Pumper 6. Very effective, efficient truck work from Truck 12's inside and outside crews. Driver fled the scene and the house was unoccuiped at the time of incident.

Pumper 34, Truck 12 (RT2), Pumper 6, Pumper 40

[Image: IMG_0698-L.jpg]

Truck 12 subbing in Reserve Truck 2. Truck 12's Tower Ladder has been out of service for an extened period. [Image: IMG_0686-L.jpg]

Truck 12 OVM opened up the exterior and laddered house with a 20ft scaler. 16ft Scaler on the roof for vertical vent.

[Image: IMG_0687-L.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0693-L.jpg]

Distance Medic 6, upfront Truck 12, Car 103, Pumper 6

[Image: IMG_0690-L.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0696-L.jpg]

Car 103, Pumper 6, Pumper 40

[Image: IMG_0688-L.jpg]

Member: F.O.O.L.S of OZ, IAFF L2542

www.kansasfiretrucks.com

Rick Mosher
Olathe, Kansas Fire Department
Engine Co. 4
Metro Kansas City, Missouri
Good pics, and the narrative you give with the on-scene communications is outstanding. Thanks for all the work.

Good photos!

tHANKs

tHANKs
Hope you keep it coming, like DaveYoung said the on-scene communications narrative was "Outstanding" nice new perspective I myself havent seen yet on the board. Is it hard to get the narrative copies? I know our logs I guess you'd call them that our dispatch would fax us had all the radio traffic on it which made it really nice for filing reports.