Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Next is the 1984 again in a few configurations. First is after a few modifications such as the addition of reflective striping, vent fans,and lighting upgrades. Credits to EMTChris67, Rescue29Engine23, Engine5161, and Ladder13. The second version is the 1984 after being sold to the City of Irvington NJ with the addition of enclosure for the tillerman. Credits to EMTChris67, Rescue29Engine23, Ladder13, Engine5161, and BCFDT782.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And finally the current rig, a Seagrave Concorde tiller. Credits to Grubber33270, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Rescue29Engine23,and Ladder13.

Worcester MA 2011 Spartan / Smeal 105'

credit to KDWMAEMT, EMTChris67

Nice work AWS0019, you beat me to posting a Worcester TDA! Just remember to credit everyone who contributed to your work. Here is a Seagrave TDA lettered up for Ladder 5. Worcester has sent bids out for a new TDA, so this is my idea of what they might be getting. Credit in the post, I used KDWMAEMT's blank, painted it, added my version of Whelen LED's and drew the lettering and logo.

[quote name='ffemtwakeman' date='07 July 2010 - 11:57 AM' timestamp='1278517047' post='391516']

Nice work AWS0019, you beat me to posting a Worcester TDA! Just remember to credit everyone who contributed to your work. Here is a Seagrave TDA lettered up for Ladder 5. Worcester has sent bids out for a new TDA, so this is my idea of what they might be getting. Credit in the post, I used KDWMAEMT's blank, painted it, added my version of Whelen LED's and drew the lettering and logo.

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=63202]

[/quote]

Nice work, but it wont be a Seagrave. Spec reads that the new tiller HAS to be on a Spartan cab/tractor. Andrews is a bit closer, but his Spartan cab is pulling a Seagrave trailer....which wont happen either. Nice work anyways guys.
<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
My rendition of the old F.D.N.Y. Rescue 2. This was on an odd chassis built by American LaFrance. Credits go to Mayer22, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, EMTChris67, Fyreline, and Ladder13.

Attached Files Image(s)

Not the best lettering... please feel free to clean it up if you want...

Firemark's Rescue adjusted to HAZ-MAT 1 FDNY Reg # AH 8301.

Attached Files Image(s)

Pierce Saber Tanker

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Contender Big Block Tanker

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Here is a modified version Fireman5230's Ford C /Emergency One rescue truck. This extremely short wheel based truck once served the University of Medicine and Dentistry in Newark NJ. The newest rig is a much larger ALF rescue which is posted elsewhere in line art. UMD is the only hospital based heavy rescue in the country. Credit to Fireman5230 and Ladder13.

Attached Files Image(s)

Sorry, I believe credit also goes to RIEMT for the emblem on the rear of the body. I appologize if this is someone elses work.
Nice drawing of EMS RESCUE 1... have you done or working on EMS RESCUE 2, the 1980's Ford F-250 that UMD used???
Modified a Mack C and a Sreach Light body to creat this rig. Orginial works that I "bashed" together are from Fyreline.

Just a few generic Mini pumpers. The first is a GMC/Chevy chassis. Credits to Crashcop, EMTChris67, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Ladder13, and Engine5161.

And the next is a Ford F series. Credits again to EMTChris67, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Ladder13,Paramedic_IL, and Engine5161.

Attached Files Image(s)

So I have'nt had much time to post lately but heres several iv'e been working on. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.First up are a few locally from Central Yavapai Fire in Prescott,AZ

A ford/vanpelt wildland engine

and an HME/ Central States

Here are a few from sunny socal. First city of Colton, CA ME213, an HME/Central States

and a san bernardino county Watertender

and heres a generically lettered Type 3 wildland engine

and another wildland engine