Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
And my favorite for last, Just for JFong! here is Orange County, CA truck 22. an ALF/LTI tillered Quint.

Finished my 360 Degree view of Squad 2723, had to draw the rear free-hand for the most part, I'm content with the outcome. Credit in attachment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Two versions of an American LaFrance Aero Chief 90. One Quint and one non-Quint. I'm not quite sure if the turntable area is accurate so fix it up however any of you would like. Credits to Mayer22, RIEMT, KDWMAEMT, EMTChris67, Engine5161, Paramedic_IL, and Ladder13.

Troy, NY

Esek Bussey Steam Engine Co. 8

and the third piece from Trojan Hook & Ladder 3

I believe the E\-One was by KDWMAEMT

I know a few of these have been posted already but here is my version. A 1980 ALF. Credit to EMTChris67, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Rescue29Engine23, Engine5161, and Ladder13.

Attached Files Image(s)

Here are two versions of the 1987 Mack/Ward 79 engines. Credits to EMTChris67, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Rescue29Engine23, and Ladder13.

And a 1986 Mack Baker tower ladder to go along with the others. Credits to EMTChris67, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Ladder13, Mayer22, and Paramedic_IL.

Here are a couple rigs from Philadelphia. Both are 1973 Ward LaFrances. One shows the "normal" engines (I forget how many. I have seen photos of them at 3, 4, 25, 65 to name a few.) The other is the one that went to Engine 8. It was called "TOWER PUMPER" before the "SQURT" term was used.

Attached Files Image(s)

Here are a few more Macks from the FDNY, and again from the 80's. FDNY played with the "testing" of the lime green colors like everyone else so here they are in lime. The first is a typical engine from the era and the second is a "what if" version of a tower ladder. Credits to EMTChris67, RIEMT, KDWMAEMT, Ladder13, Mayer22, Rescue29Engine23,and Paramedic_IL.

Here is an FDNY What if it was repainted lime...

Rescue 1's 1979 Mack R/Pierce....

Haven't posted in a while, but have still been (slowly) drawing. Here is Memphis, TN Engine 5, it has been sitting idle since '08 and I just got around to figuring out the letering. For those who don't know, Engine 5 is located at HQ and bears the name of the Director, Alvin D. Benson, on the side.

I believe Joel Bain requested this, Camden NJ, Hahn/ fire spire TDA

Lynn.Mass has just awarded Seagrave the bid for thier new ladder , here is what i think it will look like    
Here are a number of various apparatus from Camden NJ. They span the years of the 70's, 80's, and 90's. First are some ALF engines, one in red and one in lime after the re-paint for reserve status. Credits to RIEMT, KDWMAEMT, LADDER13, Mayer22, and Engine5161.

Attached Files Image(s)

A Squrt for Engine 21. Credits to Engine5161, Ladder13,and KDWMAEMT.

Attached Files Image(s)

A pair of Hahn engines in red and lime. Credits Ladder13, WFDT42,JFong,KDWMAEMT, and Engine5161.

A Hendrickson Snorkel for Ladder Company 1. Credits to Engine5161, Ladder13, and Paramedic_IL.

The 1st and 2nd pieces for Rescue one. Credits to Mayer22,Ladder13, and Engine5161.

Attached Files Image(s)

A tiller for Ladder 2. Credits to BCFDT782, WFDT42, JFong, and Ladder13.

Tower Ladder 3. Credits to EMTChris67, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Ladder13, Paramedic_IL,and Leadfirerescue.