Brentwood NH, Engine 1 KME

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Brentwood NH, Engine 3, Mack

Newbury Mass, Engine 9 Pierce

E-1 Typhoon & Freightliner Rescue

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Pierce Velocity Encore Rescue

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Pierce Saber Encore

E\-One Rescue Engine

to my professionals...... I got windows 7 on my new laptop and hat the Paint version. Any helpful tips would be greatly appreciated. I miss drawing with you all and have several to post. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Newbury Mass Engine 10 ford/ FMC pump

Newbury Mass, Former Alf TDA

West Newbury Mass Engine 2, Ford /EJ Murphy front mount pump

Attached Files Image(s)

West Newbury Mass engine 24, KME

West Newbury Mass, Rescue 1 Ford /3D

Attached Files Image(s)

Chester NH, Ladder 1, Ford/ Seagrave RMA

Here are a couple HME's recently delivered to New Hampshire Departments. Credit in the posts, all decal artwork done by me.

Mont Vernon Engine 2

Hooksett Engine 3

Here's a few more I've been dabbling with...Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections. First up is a Orange county, CA ford C/smeal pumper

Up next a Pierce top mount. Credits in previous post.

And here is a watertender, I did the Cab on this one, credits in previous post for accesories.

And This oddball unit. This is a ford/ferrara brush truck ran by the Pharr, TX fire department.ParamedicIL for the ford cab, Credits in previous posts for accesories.

And last one for tonight, A Ford/Phenix type 3 engine, similar to the model 71 ran by the USFS, with a normal color and a few modifications... EMTChris67 for the cab. Other credits in previous posts. and thanks to everybody for the comments on my last posts, lets all keep up the good work!