Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
North Providence, RI Ladder 1, 1992 E\-One hurricane 110' aerial. The picture below was the delivery photo and since then a couple of things have changed on the truck.

I made this about 2 or 3 years ago and i believe the credit goes to KDWMAemt and RIemt for the aerial, cab, lights and myself for the body.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I did some tweeking of one i posted a while back, seeing as my paint skills have increased since then,

Malden Mass former engine 3 1959 mack B

Attached Files Image(s)

Malden Mass engine 2 Mack B

Attached Files Image(s)

Groveland Mass engine 1 KME

Groveland Mass engine 2 KME

Groveland Mass engine 3 KME

Groveland Mass Squad 2

Attached Files Image(s)

Groveland Mass tower 1 Mack CF Baker

Malden Mass Engine 4 1989 Mack CF/ KME as it was first delivered

Ridgefield Park, NJ Command Unit

2010 Ford Expedition

Credit to KDWMAEMT, RI EMT, and firemark

Attached Files Image(s)

I decided to go real old school on this one the chassis was drawn completely by me using the credited members for the parts

Stoneham Mass Engine 2 1931 Seagrave 600 GPM pump

Attached Files Image(s)

Heres a few from Santa Monica, CA. Credits to kdwmaemt, riemt, fyreline, jfong,paramedicIL, ffemtwakeman, slcpdexplorer, leadfirerescue,engine5161, ladder13 and emtchris67. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, let me know and I will make corrections.

Engine 88-1    
Here is an HME Wolf Tanker.

Here are three generations of rescues for the Flemington-Raritan First Aid and Rescue Squad. The first is a 1986 Ford F-600 with Ranger bodywork. Credits to EMTChris67, RIEMT, KDWMAEMT, and Ladder13.

Attached Files Image(s)

The second is a 1992 Mack with Emergency One bodywork, and the third is the new 2010 Pierce Velocity. Credits to RIEMT, Paramedic_Il, Engine5161, JFong, Ladder13, KDWMAEMT,and AVFC1699.

Pierce Velocity Encore

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Pierce Velocity Encore

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Intl/Pierce Rescue

Pierce Velocity Rescue