LTI factory photos
Westmont NJ FTI Oshkosh Chassis 85 LTI tower

LTI factory photos

rear
Bordentown NJ Maxim
Bordentown NJ Maxim 1988 Pierce refirb
Edison NJ Mack CF before refirb
Edison Mack CF Pierce refirb
[quote name='taurudak' date='06 June 2010 - 01:30 PM' timestamp='1275844218' post='385722']

Don't know if they still have this or not; I'm thinking not. Groveville FC of Hamilton Twp, Mercer County, NJ Eng 191 was a 1988 PemFab/3D 1500/1000. I took this at a parade down Constitution Ave in Washington, DC in 1988.

[/quote]

This rig is long gone. Not sure where it went. It also had a sister that had tandem axles if I remember correctly that I want to say carried somewhere in the neighborhood of 1500-2000 gallons of waters. Both rigs have been retired for some time now, and have been replaced with a pair of black over red Seagraves, one of which has the "ems transport cab" that never gets used.
The tanker is now at Ono, PA

[quote name='alex3610' date='24 September 2010 - 12:43 PM' timestamp='1285345388' post='404331']

This rig is long gone. Not sure where it went. It also had a sister that had tandem axles if I remember correctly that I want to say carried somewhere in the neighborhood of 1500-2000 gallons of waters. Both rigs have been retired for some time now, and have been replaced with a pair of black over red Seagraves, one of which has the "ems transport cab" that never gets used.

[/quote]
Relinace Fc Woodstown NJ Grumman Pem Fab

Delivery photo unknown photographer

I looked at the fire co web site, they did a nice job with the history of the department.

No mention of this truck though. Any information would be appreciated.

I have 5 different photos, slightly different angles.
The Pemfab/3D is no longer at Ono. It has been gone for a couple months. Replaced by a 97 Seagrave from Glyndon, MD.
[quote name='Frank B' date='18 October 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1287437225' post='407721']

Relinace Fc Woodstown NJ Grumman Pem Fab

Delivery photo unknown photographer

I looked at the fire co web site, they did a nice job with the history of the department.

No mention of this truck though. Any information would be appreciated.

I have 5 different photos, slightly different angles.

[/quote]

Frank, I have a pic after it was spruced up a little. It is a 1986 PemFab/Grumman 1500/750.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Guest's post:
  • Juliet Lima

Attached Files Image(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Guest's post:
  • Juliet Lima

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)