Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about some senic shots?
[quote name='SinCityJake' date='17 August 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1282099849' post='397962']

Plymouth, MA

July, 2010

Photo by Ed Power

[/quote]

Nice job Ed................
Salisbury Beach, surfs up dudes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[size="5"]Chris -

Fantastic Shots of the beach - so clear I could even see the Great White Sharks cruising the surf![/size]
[quote name='resq1ff' date='17 August 2010 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1282100060' post='397963']

Nice job Ed................

[/quote]

thanks Eric
Ed Power

Engine Company 1

Lynn Fire Department

"Hooper drives the boat Chief"
Fresh back from my trip to AZ, here are a few scenic shots that I took. First up are a couple from the high plains near Camp Verde off I-17.

Fruther north the plains give way to hills and bluffs.

A rain storm blew through and we saw this spectacular rainbow. Unfortunately I wasn't able to stitch a pano together of the entire thing, but it was double rainbow and the inner bow was extremely clear and bright.

The next shots are from Flagstaff, Here is Mount Elden.

A field of Black-Eyed Susans gives way to a stand of Ponderosa Pines.

Moving south along AZ Route 89a, here is a photo from the top of Oak Creek Canyon showing some of the cut backs on the way down.

Some of the rock formation from the canyon floor.

Slide Rock State Park, north of Sedona.

Again

A couple panoramics, first up is Sedona.

And back to Oak Creek Canyon

Awesome photos!!!! My brother was stationed at Luke AFB in Phoenix until 3 months ago and Ive been down there to Sedona many times while visiting him. It truely is one of the most spectacular places Ive ever been. Slide Rock is a great place, especially for kids.
<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
A couple senic shots of Boston, taken on sunday from the East Boston Harbor Walk. First up is a photo of Downtown with a monument in the forground to Kim Zullo Meyer, apparently she did a lot to "revitalize the port of Boston".

Next shot is of the North End.

I got this one on my way into work one day this past July. Right behind the Museum of Industry in Locust Point.

Here's another one behind Harbor Hospital in South Baltimore. The rowers were out for a morning practice.