Danvers Mass new Rescue 1 Ford

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Newburyport Mass Engine 1 KME

Newburyport Mass Engine 2 KME

Pierce Lance

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Pierce Lance

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
The New Engine 5-4-2 for Lampeter Fire Co. we are signing on the dotted line tonight 11-30-10

Assistant Chief <br/>Adam Ebersole
Lampeter Fire Company
Engine Company 54
Her is Orange County, CA Truck 45, a 2010 KME. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

[quote name='Scott LaPrade' date='25 July 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1280096040' post='394527']

can any one post a Seagrave FDNY front engine and back? it is much needed

[/quote]

Scott, I know it's been a while but here you go!

Here are a few Quads. One a Ward LaFrance and the other an American LaFrance. Credits to Engine5161, Ladder13, Mayer22,EMTChris67, and Rescue29Engine23.

I had been working on this for awhile now, and seeing rotorays pics in the apparatus thread I decided to post it after getting accurate views of the pump panel, which took some time to get done. So without further ado, here is one of LAFD's new KME severe service pumpers. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections

here is a 1938 Alf sedan pump for Los Angeles

Attached Files Image(s)

And yet again another beautiful California rig, Beverly Hills, CA Truck 4 a 2009 Pierce Velocity. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections

I'm back!!!! Its only been like 2 years since my last post. Here is Lowell, Ma Ladder 4, Credit to KDWMAEMT and myself.

[color="#000099"]Brian[/color]
Here is Lowell, Ma Engine 6 2010 Pierce XT. Credit to KDWMAEMT and myself

[Image: LowellEngine6.png]
[color="#000099"]Brian[/color]
old school Boston, former engine 4 Ford C, and GMC hose wagon

Attached Files Image(s)

Boston Mass former engine 2 Mack B

Boston Ladder 23, Mack B TDA with wooden aerial

1938 American Lafrance series 400 TDA

Here are a bunch of units from the Philadelphia FD. The first is a IHC VCO chassis. Credits to EMTChris67, Mayer22, Ladder13, and Engine5161.

Attached Files Image(s)