Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crusin' Carolina
Westminster, SC --Oconee County. KME 102' Arielcat. Former Senaca SC platform. Also if I am not mistaken, I think it might have started out as Wade Hampton FD Platform 1 in Greenville. Although not sure on that.

[Image: IMG_2923.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2924.jpg]
Been wanting to shoot this one for awhile now. Conditions werent perfect. it was donate to the boot day. Former Bay District MD Truck 3. Now she belongs to Broadway FD in Anderson County SC as Truck 8. Her former stable mate is also in Anderson SC serving Homeland Park FD as engingne 3-2. havent got a shot of her yet. Maybee this weekend.

[Image: IMG_2909.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2902.jpg]
For good measure Broadway Grass 8

[Image: IMG_2910.jpg]
Quote:Westminster, SC --Oconee County. KME 102' Arielcat. Former Senaca SC platform. Also if I am not mistaken, I think it might have started out as Wade Hampton FD Platform 1 in Greenville. Although not sure on that.

Nope! It was housed by Seneca, but has always been a County-owned piece. The Wade Hampton rig was similar, but not the same one. It had a fully enclosed cab. As I recall, I shot it after I shot the one at Oconee County.
[quote name='GA_Dave' timestamp='1301529584' post='431991']

Nope! It was housed by Seneca, but has always been a County-owned piece. The Wade Hampton rig was similar, but not the same one. It had a fully enclosed cab. As I recall, I shot it after I shot the one at Oconee County.

[/quote]

ok thanks, wasnt sure. Anyone know where the one from Wade Hampton went?
a few more fron recent days. City of Union Sc Former Tower 1. 1985 Pierce. She is currantly for sale on Govdeals.com

[Image: IMG_2953.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2956.jpg]
Here's what replaced her. 2011 KME 102'. Maybee next time I'll find someone who can pull her out.

[Image: IMG_2948.jpg]
Due West SC. Ladder 10. 2001 Quantum. Took pic from local Pierce dealer behind fence. New to department, but I know it served elsewhwere. any Ideas?

[Image: IMG_2957.jpg]
Next to Pickens county Sc. Crosswell Fire District Engine 2. 2010 Pierce Contender.

[Image: IMG_2964.jpg]
Crosswell Engine 3. Former Boiling Springs (Greenville County) Engine 5. 1987 Pierce Arrow. The recently puchased it from them.

[Image: IMG_2962.jpg]
Next is from The Vineyards Fire district Established in 2003 off of Hwy 11 in Northern Pickens county.

Engine 1 2004 Pierce Contender.

[Image: IMG_2968.jpg]
and her twin sister Engine 2.

[Image: IMG_2972.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2973.jpg]
Just up the road from the Vinyards is Holly Springs VFD. Former Liberty Sc Eng 2 E\-One. Unsure of the year.

[Image: IMG_2976.jpg]
Last one for this go-round. Newberry County SC Haz-Mat SRV-1

[Image: IMG_2941.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2942.jpg]
[quote name='dispachrg' timestamp='1301523918' post='431975']

Been wanting to shoot this one for awhile now. Conditions werent perfect. it was donate to the boot day. Former Bay District MD Truck 3. Now she belongs to Broadway FD in Anderson County SC as Truck 8. Her former stable mate is also in Anderson SC serving Homeland Park FD as engingne 3-2. havent got a shot of her yet. Maybee this weekend.

[/quote]

Thanks for posting this one, I'm glad to know where she ended up!
Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
[quote name='dispachrg' timestamp='1301861124' post='432490']

a few more fron recent days. City of Union Sc Former Tower 1. 1985 Pierce. She is currantly for sale on Govdeals.com

[Image: IMG_2953.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2956.jpg]

[/quote]

Are you sure that didn't get a new cab. The back end looks very much like a young.
The Due West rig was purchased through Brindlee Mountain. I don't know what department it served before though.
[quote name='dispachrg' timestamp='1301523348' post='431973']

Westminster, SC --Oconee County. KME 102' Arielcat. Former Senaca SC platform. Also if I am not mistaken, I think it might have started out as Wade Hampton FD Platform 1 in Greenville. Although not sure on that.

[Image: IMG_2923.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2924.jpg]

[/quote]

i cant believe that the axe mounted on the bucket has not fallen out while responding and had a front tire blowout.
[quote name='chucksteak' timestamp='1301871831' post='432506']

Are you sure that didn't get a new cab. The back end looks very much like a young.

[/quote]

That's definitely a Pierce rear body
The Union Snorkel was one of two that previously served Charlotte, NC as Ladders 16 and 18. I have more detailed info at home.