Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Danger, here ya go. My version of Elizabeth NJ's new Spartan/Crimson rescue. Drawing is based from photos posted by Eport in the Apparatus photo thread. Its hard to tell exactly what the warning lights look light so they may not be correct. Credits are posted in the drawing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[quote name='firemark' timestamp='1302663749' post='434379']

Danger, here ya go. My version of Elizabeth NJ's new Spartan/Crimson rescue. Drawing is based from photos posted by Eport in the Apparatus photo thread. Its hard to tell exactly what the warning lights look light so they may not be correct. Credits are posted in the drawing.

[/quote]

Strong work firemark! Looks great
Elizabeth NJ's TAC unit to go along with the Heavy Rescue. Drawing based from photo posted by eport in the apparatus photo thread. Credits in the drawing.

Mark...

Good stuff cant wait to see the Next GRAY Truck we talked about yesterday.
A re-tooled E\-One Quest pumper. My old Quest wasnt really that good, so I took a few hours yesterday to redraw it....and yes, I said HOURS. The front end grill assembly alone took over 2 hours to get to look right.

Credit to RIEMT and Fyreline

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Hello! Where did everyone go?

Pierce Arrow XT 2 Door Rescue

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
St Louis Style Pierce Arrow XT Pumper

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
And also a KME Pumper since they had some KME/LTI aerials at one time.

Here are a bunch of FDNY Squad units that served over the years. Credits are posted in all drawings. Squad 1's ALF.

Attached Files Image(s)

Squad 1's 1969 Mack R chassis.

Squad 18's 1988 Mack CF/Ward 79.

Squad 288's 1989 Mack CF/ Ward 79.

Worcester Engine 11. credit in the post. Just needs the worcester decals

Getting back into the game slowly but surely.

This engine is a modern day rendition of Troy,NY Neptune Engine Co. 2 from 1803-1861

Now that I've seen the rig striped and lettered, here is a re-post of Elizabeth NJ's new rescue. First the Driver side. Credits in the drawing.

And here is the Officer side, credits in the drawing.

Here something around I've been playing around in my imagination. A company near me came across a tactical problem a few days ago when the biggest thing they could get pack in to the woods to fight a house fire was an F-350 brush truck. So the hamster started turning.....

NOT PRACTICAL in the least, still a work in progress.

credit to KDWMAEMT and RI EMT (if I missed anybody let me know)

Anyways.....back to some more 2D stuff. Northwood NH Concept Medic Truck. Credits in the drawing. If I forgot you, let me know.

Attached Files Image(s)

DELETE

Delete