Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chief's travels
here are my fire truck photos that i have taken throughout my travels. Please feel free to add info if you have some that i dont have. Thanks Rob

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

gatlinburg tn engine and ambo. very very good people however i was surprised to find out that as busy of a city that they are they run with somewhat old apparatus.

Gatlinburg's chief's buggy and another ambo goin on a run for a seizure

Image(s)

Gatlinburg support Buggy

one of Gatlinburg's stations beautiful house! And without further adoo is their one and only tower ladder which is not staffed.

here is the house opened up

here is a Gatlinburg Helmet

Now we move on to Pigeon Forge which is Dolly Parton country litterally. Their equiptment is well updated however they are having staffing issues. very nice and accomidating. Here is a support vehicle as well as a brush gator

Here is a pigeon forge helmet and the chiefs buggy

Here is one of their engines. Was told they switched to 4 guys and they love them.

another

here is the tower that was oos when i was there. It had a detroit in it and oh did it sound good!

here is an ambo that was returning from a run

here is an old reserve engine

this is the last from Pigeon Forge this is their new 4 guys tanker which they love

here is an old girl outside of a fire themed mini golf in pigeon forge

Here is what my wife who is a newly graduated nurse and myself came upon on the Indianapolis bypass. This was unreal!!! Driver and passenger were pinned as i shut down the 4 lane interstate IFD responded with the following apparatus. 1 battalion, 3 engines,1 ladder which was the rescue me demo ladder, 1 heavy rescue and a light rescue as well as 2 ambos from swisher ems. very nice people from the IFD.

Image(s)

More indianapolis

more indi

down the road from indianapolis is a department called Crawfordsville which i visited years ago and finally got back there. Very nice and accomidating. Here is their first out engine.