Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A week later.. 4th Alarm Harrisburg- 5/12/14
A week later, around 1730 hours on 5/12/14. Harrisburg Bureau Of Fire Units were dispatched for a reported fire in a warehouse at Cameron Street and Hanna Streets. Capt 3 responding, struck the 2nd alarm while enroute due to a VERY large column visible. Units arrived with a well involved warehouse extending to a second warehouse.Multiple ladder pipes and master streams worked through the night to control the fire.

First photo, Squad 8 sitting on a hydrant at 13th Street and Paxton Streets

Attached Files Image(s)

What I post is my opinion only. Any questions or concerns, feel free to email me. If you like what you see with a photo or have a question, let me know.

Stay Safe!

Woody Woodward

FD Photographer

Rohrerstown Fire Company, Station 6-7

Lancaster PA

www.67fire.com
Squad 8 split laid a supply line with Engine 32(Progress) over 2000 feet to ensure a good water supply

Attached Files Image(s)

What I post is my opinion only. Any questions or concerns, feel free to email me. If you like what you see with a photo or have a question, let me know.

Stay Safe!

Woody Woodward

FD Photographer

Lancaster PA

www.67fire.com
Multiple Engine Companies working the exposure warehouse

Attached Files Image(s)

Stay Safe!

Woody Woodward

FD Photographer

Lancaster PA

www.67fire.com
Lower Allen Truck 12 operating at the exposure warehouse

Attached Files Image(s)

Stay Safe!

Woody Woodward

FD Photographer

Lancaster PA

www.67fire.com
Wagon 4, Reserve Squad 8 and Tower 1 operating at the main fire building

Attached Files Image(s)

Stay Safe!

Woody Woodward

FD Photographer

Lancaster PA

www.67fire.com
Tower 1 flowing water

Attached Files Image(s)

Stay Safe!

Woody Woodward

FD Photographer

Lancaster PA

www.67fire.com
Ladder 34(Paxtonia) protecting Savannahs. A local gentlemans club

Attached Files Image(s)

Stay Safe!

Woody Woodward

FD Photographer

Lancaster PA

www.67fire.com
Captain 3, HBF

Attached Files Image(s)

Stay Safe!

Woody Woodward

FD Photographer

Lancaster PA

www.67fire.com
Fireman from Tower 1

Attached Files Image(s)

Stay Safe!

Woody Woodward

FD Photographer

Lancaster PA

www.67fire.com
Chief 1, Chief of the department

Attached Files Image(s)

Stay Safe!

Woody Woodward

FD Photographer

Lancaster PA

www.67fire.com
Looking South On Cameron Street

Attached Files Image(s)

Stay Safe!

Woody Woodward

FD Photographer

Lancaster PA

www.67fire.com
Rescue 69(DLA Fire Department)

Last one, thanks for looking!

Attached Files Image(s)

Stay Safe!

Woody Woodward

FD Photographer

Lancaster PA

www.67fire.com
Nice set of images!

Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
First photo, Squad 8 sitting on a hydrant at 13th Street and Paxton Streets

Just an observation. If you mention a hydrant, you ought to have it in the photo.

Good photos!

tHANKs

tHANKs
Quote:First photo, Squad 8 sitting on a hydrant at 13th Street and Paxton Streets

Just an observation. If you mention a hydrant, you ought to have it in the photo.

LOL...sure...
FF - JH Ketcham Hose Co, Dover Plains, NY 36 Truck

FAO - City of Poughkeepsie

FTM - PTB - KTF
Quote: 

What?
Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
Nice shots.
Quote:First photo, Squad 8 sitting on a hydrant at 13th Street and Paxton Streets

Just an observation of your observation, while I always appreciate constructive criticisim. We all have been in this business long enough, that a hydrant is a hydrant is a hydrant. I figured everyone who looked at the photo of the 5 inch going down the hill would figure that it came from the fire truck that I took a photo of sitting at a hydrant...

Stay Safe!

Woody Woodward

FD Photographer

Lancaster PA

www.67fire.com
Quote:Just an observation of your observation, while I always appreciate constructive criticisim. We all have been in this business long enough, that a hydrant is a hydrant is a hydrant. I figured everyone who looked at the photo of the 5 inch going down the hill would figure that it came from the fire truck that I took a photo of sitting at a hydrant...

I'm talking about the first photo. There is no hill and no hydrant.