Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pennsylvania Fire/EMS Apparatus
Photobucket deleted my account for having too many images, and never logging in.
Penndale Rescue 8 2010 Spartan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Doylestown Volunteer Fire Company Bucks County.s former 1968 Hahn 1000/750 Pumper. Refurbed in 1984

Union of Morrisville Bucks County's former 1973 Imperial 1250/500 Pumper

Croydon Bucks County's former 1974 CF Mack/Baker 75ft Tower Ladder

[quote name='engine98' timestamp='1319761515' post='461799']

Union of Morrisville Bucks County's former 1973 Imperial 1250/500 Pumper

[/quote]

Originally from Edgely, Bristol Township Pa. It was a demo, and was purchased by the fire company when they bought thier 1975 Imperial Ladder. Imperial gave them a offer they couldnt resisist. It is now back in the hands of one of Edgelys Members.
[quote name='engine98' timestamp='1319760263' post='461796']

Doylestown Volunteer Fire Company Bucks County.s former 1968 Hahn 1000/750 Pumper. Refurbed in 1984

[/quote]

Purchased by my grandfather in 2009.
[quote name='engine98' timestamp='1319762207' post='461802']

Croydon Bucks County's former 1974 CF Mack/Baker 75ft Tower Ladder

[/quote]

Bought used by Croydon, from the City of Burlington NJ. Croydon used it for a while then sold it to McKinnley Fire Company of Abington Township, Montogomery County Pa, they used it for a year or so and sold it to a fire company back in NJ who used it and are remounting it. SCOPES DONT DIE.
Alex,

any idea who bought it to remount the boom?

[quote name='Wagon Master' timestamp='1319807534' post='461826']

Bought used by Croydon, from the City of Burlington NJ. Croydon used it for a while then sold it to McKinnley Fire Company of Abington Township, Montogomery County Pa, they used it for a year or so and sold it to a fire company back in NJ who used it and are remounting it. SCOPES DONT DIE.

[/quote]
[quote name='FDNYTRUCKS.com' timestamp='1319809800' post='461831']

Alex,

[/quote]

I found pictures of it still in service in NJ and saved them, and my harddrive crashed. I will find out for you.
[quote name='FDNYTRUCKS.com' timestamp='1319809800' post='461831']Alex,

[/quote]

Mike,

This is what I have.

Bruce

1975 Mack CF-600, canopy cab, 75 ft Aerialscope, in 2001 purchased from Young America FC-City of Burlington (Burlington Co.),NJ by Croyden (Bucks County, PA)-repainted RW, lettered CROYDON FIRE DEPT.on cab sides, boom painted white, in 1-07 offered for

sale-asked $25,000, sold to Mckinley (Montgomery County), used for a year as a hold over until there new ladder came in, sold on 11/14/08 for $20,000 to Keasby – Woodbridge Twp. (Middlesex County, NJ) who wanted it for parts.

Bruce W. Anderson

Historian

Southeastern PA Region
yes, now I remember. It was sitting outside Keasbey's firehouse last I saw. Keasbey is a very small place, first couple of times I went there over the years I had no problem finding someone around to move rigs. not this year, I was there at least 5x, nobody around ever... Keasbey has 2 scopes, this one and a ex-FDNY rig. I heard that they bought the Ex-Croydon one so they could stay in service with a scope while they sent their Ex-FDNY rig to Seagrave to be rechassied. hadnt happened yet last I heard.
It Is in service as their back up Towerladder. From what i heard
Ridley Park (Delaware County)

Attached Files Image(s)

Pottstown (Montgomery County)

Attached Files Image(s)

Norwood (Delaware County)

Attached Files Image(s)

Media (Delaware County)

Attached Files Image(s)

Upper Makefield Bucks County's former 1965 C Mack ?/500 Pumper

Attached Files Image(s)

Milford Twp. (Bucks County)