West York (York County)

Attached Files Image(s)

Chambers Hill (Dauphin County)

Attached Files Image(s)

Hummelstown (Dauphin County)

Attached Files Image(s)

Walnutport (Northampton County)

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='psjboyz' timestamp='1320634776' post='462971']Walnutport (Northampton County)[/quote]1981 american la france 1500/500 75' sold in 2000 to the elkland fire dept (tioga county,pa)
Ono PA 55 Seagrave Ford F
Frackville (Schuylkill County)

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='psjboyz' timestamp='1320541661' post='462771']

Ono (Lebanon County)

[/quote]

X SOUTHAMPTON ,NY

X- NEW FRANKLIN, PA.
Schuylkill Haven (Schuylkill County)

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='Rheems1' timestamp='1320454045' post='462654']

We are running into some rough times right now, but doing ok. I am sorry that we had a misunderstanding earlier this year, let's try it again next year... I still want to show you around Adams County whenever you come in.

[/quote]

Deal, and hope things improve quickly on your end! Drop me a PM or email and we can chat. I still need your address for the university fd patches I've got for ya. Stay safe.
Pottsville (Schuylkill County)

Attached Files Image(s)

Enola (Cumberland County)

Attached Files Image(s)

Neffsville (Lancaster County)

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is a delivery/factory photo of the Reading Pirsch mentioned in Scott's thread.

Reading PA 68 Pirsch IH CO-8190 Snorkel
Strasburg (Lancaster County)

Attached Files Image(s)

Rheems (Lancaster County)

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='psjboyz' timestamp='1320880367' post='463201']

Rheems (Lancaster County)

[/quote]

1983 GMC Bridgader/4-Guys tanker 500 gpm pump and a 3,000 gallon tank. The thing was a monster, 6V92 Detroit coupled to a 10 speed Roadranger transmission... pure coal came out of the exhaust stack when you went through the first 5 gears!! This piece was refurbished after it was laid on it's side and the hose rack was removed, body updated slightly. It was sold to Orebank Fire Department in Tennessee, replaced by a Mack Granite/S&S tanker (the S&S part was pure garbage.. was sent back to the factory with the whole body twisted down to the right due to improper body mounting units) in 2003 or 2004.
Green Lane (Montgomery County)

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='Rheems1' timestamp='1320885678' post='463204']

1983 GMC Bridgader/4-Guys tanker 500 gpm pump and a 3,000 gallon tank. The thing was a monster, 6V92 Detroit coupled to a 10 speed Roadranger transmission... pure coal came out of the exhaust stack when you went through the first 5 gears!! This piece was refurbished after it was laid on it's side and the hose rack was removed, body updated slightly. It was sold to Orebank Fire Department in Tennessee, replaced by a Mack Granite/S&S tanker (the S&S part was pure garbage.. was sent back to the factory with the whole body twisted down to the right due to improper body mounting units) in 2003 or 2004.[/quote]

Dave,

This is what I have on this piece. When did they put it on it's side (1989) ?

Thanks,

Bruce

1982 GMC Brigadeer/4-Guys, full cab, 450/3000, stainless steel elliptical tandem axle tanker, Detroit 6V-71, Fuller 10-speed manual transmission, pto pump. It was refurbed by 4-Guys in 1989. Problem developed late in 2000 with dump valve in rear, welded repaired. Pump rebuilt in 2003. Replaced in 2005. Finally sold on 6/7/06 to the Orebank Vol. Fire Department of Mosheim (Green County, TN)
Bruce W. Anderson

Historian

Southeastern PA Region
It was actually put on it's side twice, 1989 was the first time...it was sent back, body repaired and sent back. In 1995 it was put on it's side on Heisey Quarry Road just up from the old firehouse...it went off the road slighty and when the right side wheels hit the soft mud it went over. It came back from that repair minus the hard sleeve bracket and with new paint on the cab, new lettering and the Rheems Fire Patch on the door.