Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
And here is a smaller EOne Watertender. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

And a Freightliner/EOne 4x4 commercial Pumper. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

And finally an LA County Fire Ocean Lifeguard rig. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

That looks pretty darn cool mayer!

Feel free to tackle on any other old Hamerly-themed trucks. If you need any pics let me know.

Thanks agaiN!
A complete Pierce Dash CF that I was able to finish up today. I tweaked the cab that firemark posted earlier, stretching it out a bit, and added the PUC style pump and body that many have contributed to. I also tweaked my earlier version of the Whelen M series warning lights , and finished it off with my version of the Pioneer LED scene lights with split spot/flood lighting.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Second, and last for today, is a generic Pierce Impel with a fully enclosed top mount pump. I took elements from several that were recently delivered to Canadian departments, added my updated version of Whelen M series warning lights and Pioneer series LED scene lights.

Great job FFEMTWAKEMAN. I have been trying my hardest to do a front view of the CF that firemark posted but am failing miserably. Are you thinking of giving it a shot??
Howdy y'all!

I was a member many moons ago, before this site became a paid site. I'd let my membership drop at the time as I was at a low in life, going through a terrible divorce, blah blah blah.

Anyway, I was going through old folders on my computer and found some drawings I'd worked on before, and started working on some again. Then I looked firepics.net up, and found this site is still active, so I joined again! (I don't remember what my screen name was before, but now, it's just plain ol' me!

I did some modifications to the Whelen lights off JordyR's bin, making them appear more in tune with the linear LEDs. I'm attaching a copy, if you like them, please, feel free to use them! No worries about giving me credit, I don't care, it's just a mod to an already existing work.

I also have been dreaming about a replacement pumper for my company. We don't have a spec committee as of yet, and while I would be honored to serve on it, I don't know that I will, but it can't stop a guy from having a little fun, right?

If I missed anyone in the credits, please accept my sincere apology, and let me know so I can fix it. Thank you.
I did my rendition of a Maxim "S" Model pumper, open cab. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for these! Credits in the drawing.

Here is Military Camp Pendleton's unusual International Paystar/ Boise Mobile Equipment brush truck. Did the cab on my own. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections.

here's a few old school rigs from Memphis Tn

Memphis engine 5 Ward Lafrance

Attached Files Image(s)

Memphis engine 27 Mack B

Memphis engine 37 Ward Lafrance/ Cincinatti cab

Attached Files Image(s)

Memphis Snorkle Squad, ALF/ Snorkle

Memphis Flood Light Truck, Ford/ shop built

Attached Files Image(s)

Here's my rendition of my dad's old VFD in CT's 1961 Maxim F pumper. (Credits in the drawing)

Here is one of my trucks

Valley Park, Missouri

Rescue Engine 1914

2006 Pierce Dash

2000/1000/30

Credits: RI EMT, kdwmaemt, slcpdexplorer

Chris, love the Memphis stuff!

I have a dumb question though, what was the reason behind Memphis having all the diamond plate painted green?
[quote name='Paramedic_IL' timestamp='1328033855' post='473112']

Chris, love the Memphis stuff!

I have a dumb question though, what was the reason behind Memphis having all the diamond plate painted green?

[/quote]

From post #49 of the Memphis Fire Apparatus thread, [url="http://www.firepics.net/groupboards/index.php?showtopic=35&st=40"]http://www.firepics.net/groupboards/index.php?showtopic=35&st=40[/url]
[quote name='mfd630' timestamp='1327624210' post='472630']

Great job FFEMTWAKEMAN. I have been trying my hardest to do a front view of the CF that firemark posted but am failing miserably. Are you thinking of giving it a shot??

[/quote]

Here you go MFD630, I did one with the fake grille and one the way it should look!