Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tour of New Jersey

Fort Lee FD Tower 2 (FLT2)

1996 Simon/LTI/105'
[quote name='52Truck1' post='58626' date='Dec 14 2006, 11:45 ']Anybody have shots of Tenafly Tower 2??[/quote]

I think I posted these before on this site, but I don't see them in this thread:

Tenafly FD Tower 2-

Attached Files Image(s)

Tenafly FD Tower 2

Attached Files Image(s)

Tenafly FD Tower 2 at work

Attached Files Image(s)

Tenafly FD Tower 2, not a great picture, but it was a moving target when I took it.

Attached Files Image(s)

And a group shot of Tenafly FD

Attached Files Image(s)

And for ECPete- FLFD Tower 2. I think I posted this one before.

By the way Pete, EHMC's new ambulance looks good, hopefully I'll get a shot of it soon.

Scott

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='JScott128' post='58872' date='Dec 15 2006, 16:21 ']Tenafly FD Tower 2, not a great picture, but it was a moving target when I took it.[/quote]

I really like this picture! In fact, I don't think you've shared any of these before! Nice work!
NJ - Jimmy Garvey
Ridgefield VAC

Always in our hearts, Stephen R. Dembski, FDRP T-2 LODD 7-15-07

Volunteerism: Service, Sacrifice, Spirit.
Thanks Jimmy. I might have posted a few of those on the old board before it crashed. I just found 2 more pics of Tenafly FD Tower 2. This was over this year's 4th of July weekend, Tenafly FD used the tower to display the flag.

Attached Files Image(s)

Last one of Tenafly FD Tower 2.

Attached Files Image(s)

Cool pic's you can make out FL 3 Behind FL- Tower 2 The Tenafly Tower pics look good too As for the englewood hospital ambo they have 2 more bigger box type ambo's coming the one you saw is an AEV
thanks... the tower is amazing!!
Just a side note to Newark FD will be doing a major color change very shortly. (White over Red) and look for many new rigs as well.

Just an FYI to who ever follows Newark FD.
I think the whole board follow's Newark Fire I can not wait to see the new look newark apparatus
Ridgefield NJ's RF 3 (or 49 Engine 3 for us county dispatch buffs) at a working house fire last spring

Attached Files Image(s)

Ridgefield NJ's RF-2 1997 KME@ same fire

Attached Files Image(s)

Same fire here is Ridgefield NJ's (I like this) 49 -TRUCK 1 Spartan LTI 93 ladder tower(1 of first ever made with spartan chassis) also a side note Co #2 is about to open bid on a new rescue

Attached Files Image(s)

Back Shot of the tower

Attached Files Image(s)

Try this again

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote name='JScott128' post='58872' date='Dec 15 2006, 16:21 ']Tenafly FD Tower 2, not a great picture, but it was a moving target when I took it.[/quote]

Looks like the middle compartment was damaged? it is missing, then in another photo it is shown with no stirping

any information on this??