Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Scott and Dave,

This is Lew Aflalo, you guys have successfully found me !! Not that i was hiding. I hope you all are enjoying the photos of mine that Scott is posting on this site in the different state forums. I have been "out" of the "shooting rigs" end of the hobby since about 1999. I also photographed rigs for Pierce and Sutphen during my 20+ year stint.

I enjoyed shooting rigs from 1977 till 1999 and being Associate Editor of Fire Service Digest from 1988-1996.

I have become a member of your site, obviously, and look forward to reviewing all the pics and info.

Good Luck and Happy New Year to All.

Lew
tom bretz a ffII,retired disabled ff/emt from Kingston PA F D,own 2 wardlafranceengs a 49,a66,member of iaff 840,six cnty fire asso,pa state firemen's assoc, pa pump primers,schuylkill historic fire soc(spaamfaa's newest chapter--black diamond),luzerne cnty fire/rescue,life mem of columbian fire co kingston,former app op at laflin,edwrdsvlle,forty fort all in pa

kingston fire dept luzerne county pa ran this 1971 ward lafrance 1000gpm 300gwt 1971-1985 then ran as reserve until 1990 when it was converted by the membership to a rescue engine ran until 1993 unthen retired and donated it to luzerne county fire rescue training association who later sent it to scrap pile
tom bretz a ffII,retired disabled ff/emt from Kingston PA F D,own 2 wardlafranceengs a 49,a66,member of iaff 840,six cnty fire asso,pa state firemen's assoc, pa pump primers,schuylkill historic fire soc(spaamfaa's newest chapter--black diamond),luzerne cnty fire/rescue,life mem of columbian fire co kingston,former app op at laflin,edwrdsvlle,forty fort all in pa
harding fire co of exeter twp luzerne county ran this gme howeuntil late 90's. it had been refurbed by( unknown to me) then was put up for sale but ended up being donated to a needy dept

Attached Files Image(s)