Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
It has been about 6 months since i posted anything, but I have a few to post within the next few days. first one is Orange County CA, truck 4, an older Sutphen aerial. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,[background=yellow]la[/background]dder13, EMTChris67 and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections

Rowley Mass

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

Washington DC Rescue Squad 2

North Reading Mass Engine 2 credit to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Paramedic IL, Ladder13, Engine5161

Errol NH former Engine 1 Int'l

Attached Files Image(s)

A new Pierce Tillered Rescue for Portland. This drawing is far from accurate since I only have two pictures to work from, both from inside the factory. It is actually lettered for Squad 1 and not as a rescue.

According to the info that was passed along to me it is slightly shorter than a typical tiller ladder truck. It is also equipped with a crane boom on the tractor. It appears to be a Palfinger style crane but I don't have any details on the manufacturer of the crane.If I get more detailed pictures of the truck, I'll make the changes and re-post the drawing.

Credits are posted in the drawing.

S.O.C. collapse pod for the F.D.N.Y. Credits in the drawing.

to go with the North Reading E\-One I posted beofre, here is the rest of the suppression fleet

from Calais Maine's Red Beach station

Attached Files Image(s)

Have a request for an E\-One cyclone 2 top mount enclosed 2011of Montréal fire dept pumper with e-Max style configuration (intlet and outlet under the cab extention with no preconnect to reduce the wheel base of the truck.
Boxford Mass

Image(s)

Here's my take on the in process Peoria, AZ Engine 199, currently under construction by Rosenbauer Minnesota. This is based upon builder's drawings and current Peoria detailing. I have no information on the pump panel (the builder's drawing didn't have the layout), so I just took a stab at it.

2013 Freightliner M2 4x4/Rosenbauer (Minn)

1000/750/30a/CAFS

To be delivered next summer.

Credit to KDWMAEMT, RI EMT and JFong for some cab components. Bodywork and detailing is mine.
John I.

Fire/EMS Dispatcher / EMT-B

Fire Apparatus Photographer / Hobbyist

www.fireapparatusphotos.com

www.flickr.com/image7801

Nikon D5600 (retired: Nikon D90) / Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 / Nikkor 35mm f/1.8
The "Spirit of Oklahoma" ALF/Freightliner Condor Rescue donated to the FDNY after the WTC attacks. The first version is prior to being assigned to a company. This unit responded as Rescue 6 during it's short time span as the additional Rescue Co. during the Republic Nationals convention. The second is while it was being used by Rescue Co. 1. along with some changes to the rig such as the front bumper, lettering, boat on the roof. I have seen at least two other lettering version of the unit, one as Rescue Co. 6 and one reading Rescue Co. with no number assigned. Credits posted in the drawing.

The Rescue Co. 1 version.

Chicago Fire new squad, E\-One style

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
CFD Snorkel squad E\-One style

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Heres a sneak peak at one of Bostons 3 new 2013 KME 109' Aerialcat RMA. They are due to be delievered sometime mid to late winter. The graphics are just a guess but should be pretty close and NO, I dont know where they will be assigned. Thank you to ffdrive for sending me the PE drawings from KME...appreciate it.

Credit to RIEMT, Fyreline and myself

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Another fictional fire company

West Mount Holly Fire Company

Engine 55

[Image: E55.png]

1995 Pierce Arrow 1500/750 Pumper

Tower 55

[Image: Tower55.png]

2012 Spartan/CFE/1979 Baker 75' Aerialscope
coming to a chemical incident near you is the new Boston Fire Haz Mat 1, a Spartan/ EVI, this thing is freakin huge from the pics I have seen of it, I'm unsure if its in Boston yet

got some Yonkers NH stuff, first up is Battalion 1, Engine 308, Squad 11, Rescue 1