Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
more Yonkers, Truck 71

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yonkers truck 72, truck 74, and former Engine 306 Mack CF

These are Awesome drawings from Yonkers !!
I had some free time over the holidays to do a little drawing, so I finished up a few trucks I had seen recently that I wanted to draw from Minneapolis, Minnesota.I apologize for not having them lettered as I usually do, I found the only edition I have of photoshop seems to have quit. first up is Quint 20, a rosenbauer/spartan aerial. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67, grubber and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections

Next up is Engine 4, a newer rosenbauer/freightliner. hopefully I will have time to finish more in the near future! stay tuned...Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67, grubber and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections

Here is a fictional Squad I came up with this afternoon.

Smeal Squad

Credits: kdwmaemt, RI EMT, EMTChris67, JFong

Delete

Here is another fictional I came up with to go along with the Squad from a couple posts up.

E\-One MidMount Pumper/Rescue

Credits: kdwmaemt, ri emt, jfong, emtchris67

Here are a few Seattle apparatus I saw while there on a trip. I also did up one of the classic Kenworth apparatus. I did not actually see this one, it was done from pictures on the Lastresort FD's website.

An E\-One Quest

And the Kenworth engine.

Attached Files Image(s)

And the opposite side.

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:got some Yonkers NH stuff, first up is Battalion 1, Engine 308, Squad 11, Rescue 1

Just saw this.....Nice!
I would really love to see some Syracuse apparatus especially the new Rescue 1, Engine 7 etc Smile 

I would really love to see some Syracuse apparatus especially the new Rescue 1, Engine 7 etc

I'm pretty sure I have both on my computer at work . . . I'll try to get them up tomorrow.
great Smile
[Image: RescueDrawing2_zps574a825b.png]

Rescue 1

[Image: SutphenSVI.png]

HazMat 1
I will try to get a drawing of one of the newest Sutphen engines up soon.