Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
nice thanks !
[Image: EngineLettering_zpsbb5cbff2.png]

One of the newer Sutphen engines (Engines 3, 7 &10)

I had some free time lately, so I tried to replicate the new Rosenbauer chassis. I'm not completely happy how it turned out, mostly with the grille area, but pretty happy overall. Here is a blank, and one with color. please feel free to play around with them, id like to see what some others come up with. Credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, and fyreline for the use of the accesories, wheels, and lighting.

I have some more stuff here, first up is some of East Providence RI apparatus

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

Andover Mass

Image(s)

Seabrook NH

Image(s)

Suagus Mass

Image(s)

Sandown NH

Image(s)

North Hampton NH

Marblehead Mass

here is some more Chicago stuff

Image(s)

a couple of new additions to my area-

2013 Seagrave Marauder II 105' Apollo II rearmount tower ladder.

This is my first version based on the new PE drawings on Seagraves newly redone website. Hope to see this in person at some point. Im sure there will be many tweeks to make it "right" as I continue to work it. Credit to RIEMT and Fyreline.

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Had a bit of free time, so I decided to do this unique LA County engine. Two of these fully enclosed cab, crown pumpers were delivered to LA County in 1963 and was the second of only three ever built by crown from the factory. It was originally assigned to engine 80, then to 117, as you see it here. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67, grubber and sclpdexplorer. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize, please let me know and I will make corrections

Coming soon to South Lawrence Ma, E\-One RMA Ladder 4 along with the past Ladder 4's of Lawrence

Fictional Chicago Truck 81 from the TV show "Chicago Fire." Its even got the little goat emblem too LOL!  Fireman  

Recently sidelined with a minor injury, I got bored and decided to finish up a few trucks I hadn't yet completed. First up is A Freightliner/Weststates watertender ran b y the California OES. Credits To KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, Fyreline, ParamedicIL, JFong, Engine5161, Firemark, Leadfirerescue, FFEMTwakeman,ladder13, EMTChris67, grubber and sclpdexplorer.

And here is Maui FD tanker 10. credits in previous post.

And finally LA County reserve mack CF. Credits in previous post.

I haven't posted anything in quite awhile but with the help of my sons, we have created a fictional Dep't. (the company names reflect connections to the family). I have used many parts from many artists so I apologize in advance if I have forgotten someone in the credits. Credits are posted in the drawings. First is Company #1.

Attached Files Image(s)