Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FLORIDA RIGS
Quote:Florida Dept. Of Forestry    Palm City Station

Freightliner Transport 16-56 And Dozer 53

I dont think thats going to fit...
You know I was thinking the same thing !
Quote:Tim

Do you have a list of Forestry stations, this is just equipment I ran into.

When I come down Ill bring you what I have. And explain the DOF layout to ya.
Firefighter - Odenton Volunteer Fire Department

Fire Apparatus Photographer - MD/VA/PA/DE

See my photos at: http://timwolfe.smugmug.com/

Check out MarylandFireTrucks: http://marylandfiretrucks.smugmug.com
Quote:Not a FD rig but interesting. FDOT Severe Incident Response Unit.
Anyway, you can send me a bigger picture of this unit?

Nic
Quote:PALM BEACH COUNTY FIRE RESCUE

AIR / LIGHT UNIT
Does anyone have specs on this unit?  What station is it assigned to?
Quote:Wing1223, if you get a chance, and you're interested, swing by Palm Beach County Station 32 on Lake Worth Road.  They've got a brand new Sutphen engine, a fairly new 4-door Int'l/Horton rescue and a brand new Int'l chassis under  one of the old brush bodies.  Plus, they're in a big new 2-story station.

Mark

Mark, where is the new Station 32?  Is their Sutphen a 2012?  Any idea of the GPM/GWT specs? What else is new in PBCFR fleet? I'll be down in March and working on my "shooting list" now.  Thanks.
Does anyone have apparatus pics from Fire Rescue East?

Quote:Mark, where is the new Station 32?  Is their Sutphen a 2012?  Any idea of the GPM/GWT specs? What else is new in PBCFR fleet? I'll be down in March and working on my "shooting list" now.  Thanks.
The new station 32 is at the same location as the old one - Lake Worth Road a mile or two east of the Turnpike.  The engine is a 2012 Sutphen 1250/750/30F pumper.  The brush truck there is a 2012 International with an older body on it, the rescue is about a 2010 Int'l 4-door/Horton.  There are some new brush trucks on Ford F 4x4 chassis.  One is at station 16 on Military Trail in Jupiter.  I don't know where others might be.  Station 72, 73, and 74 in Pahokee, Belle Glade and South Bay respectively all have newer rigs and brand new stations.  

Station 57 on Lyons Road in Boca Raton has a pretty new Sutphen platform like the slightly older one at Station 29 in Royal Palm Beach.  

Other than that, I know there are some similar newer rigs taken in over the last couple years but I couldn't tell you where.  I hope to update my photo files when I'm there in April.  

Mark
PBCFR  Engine 19  2012 Sutphen  Jupiter

From what I was told there is an order for 20 or 22 Sutphen Engines.

Attached Files Image(s)

Photo Credit To Me: Anderson Fland

[Image: 1zfq52t.jpg]

[Image: 5akhox.jpg]

[Image: 2vuaohg.jpg]

[Image: 10ydflc.jpg]

Quote:[Image: 5akhox.jpg]

Any idea where this is now?
A large part of my collection was purchased from a GOOD man, John Floyd. I give him FULL credit on his work, although I may miss something. Thanks John. Also Scott Mattson, Warren Jenkins, Michael Schwartzberg, and Mike Sanders. Thanks Guys.

Rigs at the Daytona 500.  Not good shots had to get them where they sat. seen about 4 or 5 Pierce Demo Engines.

Attached Files Image(s)

Tillerman, still at Reedy Creek. I don't think they will be letting this go anytime soon.

Quote:Any idea where this is now?
Last I knew, it was stored at their repair shops as a spare rig, or if needed, a crew would go pick it up there.  That was last year.  It may be assigned at one of the stations now too, I think I have a photo of this truck w/ 4 different rig numbers on it.
please visit my website at www.karlsfirephotos.smugmug.com
Quote:Last I knew, it was stored at their repair shops as a spare rig, or if needed, a crew would go pick it up there.  That was last year.  It may be assigned at one of the stations now too, I think I have a photo of this truck w/ 4 different rig numbers on it.

Station 31, Crossed Staffed
MARTIN COUNTY FIRE RESCUE  

ENGINE 21  PALM CITY

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:[Image: 5akhox.jpg]
Any idea what the pump controls? Doesn't look like there are any preconnects or fly pipe. I figured it might have a red line booster. Also just in pure fun, one would think the happiest place on earth would have RED fire apparatus or at least at this point returned to RED. Good thing Orlando is Black over Red, we wouldn't want to give travelers from around the world the wrong impression. Just my own fun thoughts. I have always like this machine very unique and useful. Thanks for posting. 

Rick
Member: F.O.O.L.S of OZ, IAFF L2542

www.kansasfiretrucks.com

Rick Mosher
Olathe, Kansas Fire Department
Engine Co. 4
Metro Kansas City, Missouri