Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Good photos!

tHANKs

tHANKs
In #7 are they working on a victim? A little narrative would be helpful.

How did they stabilize the vehicle?

Jason Knecht
Fire Inspector
Township Fire Dept., Inc.
Eau Claire, WI
dick h yes they are preparing the patient for transport in pic 7. this was a single car accident , the driver was the only occupant.  it happen at 5:40 pm in the south bound lane of i95 within the city limits of colonial heights about a 1/8 of a mile from the city limit line between colonial heights and petersburg.  Petersburg  got the call first and once they realized the accident was in colonial heights, colonial heights was toned out bye this time Petersburg was already on scene working on getting the driver out.  once out the patient was transported by colonial heights with neck injury.  dickey I do not know what they did to stabalize the vehicle

You can see step blocks all around the car, but whats with the sun glasses on the firefighters?
Nice pix, post #7, Engineering on the vest? 

I don't know whats up with that

Quote:You can see step blocks all around the car, but whats with the sun glasses on the firefighters?
Why not have sunglasses on when it's sunny?  I wear sunglasses on day time runs.
FF/EMT

Allen Township Fire Department
Quote:whats with the sun glasses on the firefighters?

??
Ah, now when I'm looking for them, I see the step chalks. I personally would use jacks myself.

Why not wear sunglasses? B)

Jason Knecht
Fire Inspector
Township Fire Dept., Inc.
Eau Claire, WI
I have sunglasses that are safety glasses.. awefull helpfull with all the snow lately that really contributes to solar glare..
Really??? A question about sunglasses? Most of the popular brands have OSHA and/or ANSI ratings...... Find something better to pick on. WTH