Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newark/Northern Jersey Stuff
Mab 10 2012 Thomas bus

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Also got into picatinney aresenal last month, will post the pics tonight or tommorow.  

Quote:Also got into picatinney aresenal last month, will post the pics tonight or tommorow.  
Ok i have gotten several stories but how can  get ahold of newark shirts and memorbilia? I have been told that it can not be sold outside of the NFD and i have been told that it is availabe other places but i can never get ahold of them. I am  a huge fan of Newark i guess starting from when i was a kid and they did the sesame street video at NFD with the yellow trucks. Please let me know if you know. Rob
Quote:Ok i have gotten several stories but how can  get ahold of newark shirts and memorbilia? I have been told that it can not be sold outside of the NFD and i have been told that it is availabe other places but i can never get ahold of them. I am  a huge fan of Newark i guess starting from when i was a kid and they did the sesame street video at NFD with the yellow trucks. Please let me know if you know. Rob
There is a store in Newark that sells fd and pd related stuff i will try and find out what street for you.
Parsipanny Rescue and recovery New 69/1 2012 Freightliner dont know who made the box. Not really in service yet

Parsipanny Rescue and Recovery 69/4 1987 Chevorlet/Swab 4X4

West Milford Tanker 5 2012 Pierce Saber 1000/2500

Quote:Parsipanny Rescue and recovery New 69/1 2012 Freightliner dont know who made the box. Not really in service yet
It has a Pierce box on it. Here is a link to info on it: http://www.f-ss.com/images/delivery/25756.pdf

Anesti where you up at West Milfords wetdown all day.
Scarecrownj was there till about 3
Secaucus Tower Ladder 1994 Duplex/Baker/Saulsbury 

Attached Files Image(s)

Newark, NJ Engine 21 1997 E-1 at night, as requested

Newark, NJ Rescue 1 2009 E-1 on left, 1994 E-1 on right

Attached Files Image(s)

Newark, NJ Rescue 1 2009 E-1

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:

Secaucus Tower Ladder 1994 Duplex/Baker/Saulsbury 

Ok you where the guy that asked us to move to tower for you to get a better pic of it I was the driver.
Quote:Ok you where the guy that asked us to move to tower for you to get a better pic of it I was the driver.

Ok yeah that was me and my friend Jp. I was the guy with the backwards fdny hat and glasses. Once again thank you very much for positioning the rig.
Quote:Secaucus Tower Ladder 1994 Duplex/Baker/Saulsbury 

One of the nicest scopes around - hope they remount this thing on a Seagrave chassis in the future.
Quote:Ok yeah that was me and my friend Jp. I was the guy with the backwards fdny hat and glasses. Once again thank you very much for positioning the rig.
Your welcome. The shot came out great except for me not rolling up the drives window so I would not be in the shot. We got there 1/2 hour early for the wetdown the Scope hates long steep hills so we tried to make up for that. Our Snorkel was even worse with the hills. Going back to town was nice all down hill and coasting at 63 at points.

Quote:One of the nicest scopes around - hope they remount this thing on a Seagrave chassis in the future.
This time next year the Scope will be going up for sale. We will have our new Ladder Tower delivered by then. The lawyer is going over the bid now. And then the town will award the contract for it. Hopefully by the end of the month we will be flying out to Minnesota for pre-co.
Quote:Your welcome. The shot came out great except for me not rolling up the drives window so I would not be in the shot. We got there 1/2 hour early for the wetdown the Scope hates long steep hills so we tried to make up for that. Our Snorkel was even worse with the hills. Going back to town was nice all down hill and coasting at 63 at points.

This time next year the Scope will be going up for sale. We will have our new Ladder Tower delivered by then. The lawyer is going over the bid now. And then the town will award the contract for it. Hopefully by the end of the month we will be flying out to Minnesota for pre-co.

Looking/expecting a Rosenbauer?
Quote: 

Looking/expecting a Rosenbauer?

We just had the bid opening the other day and just waiting for the lawyer to get done looking at it and the town to do there part and the we will be expecting a Rosenbauer 88' Midmount Ladder Tower with pump and tank in the same color scheme. It's amazing how many black painted aerials there are after us being the first to do it that we know of. I know that right after we got ours dillsburg pa remounted a scope and painted the boom also black and that there is a bronto that has it boom painted black also. And the list of black aerials keeps growing and growing.
Very very true....Engine Co. 2 is getting the Seagrave rescue?