Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Quote:I just hate how it does that....I would like other to be able to use my pics but not if that's going to happen.. Sad
The problem may be caused by the drawing you are saving from the site, was not saved as a png file by the poster. The drawing the poster added was likely saved in another format. They need to be saved orinally as png and continued to be saved the same. Otherwise you will get the blotchy, pixelated drawing which is nearly impossible to work with unless you want to go back through and clean up every individual line and pixel.
Pierce Dash

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
ALF Engine

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Seagrave Engine

Quote:The problem may be caused by the drawing you are saving from the site, was not saved as a png file by the poster. The drawing the poster added was likely saved in another format. They need to be saved orinally as png and continued to be saved the same. Otherwise you will get the blotchy, pixelated drawing which is nearly impossible to work with unless you want to go back through and clean up every individual line and pixel.
I'll have to look at a few diffrent things...It might even be on my end. 
Quote:Fictional ottawa Pumper.....credit to Ladder 13, jfong, slpdexplorer,r1emt,ffemtwakeman(hope Ididnt miss anyone) for some parts
This has a similar body style to those of our new ones.

Ryan
Ottawa has ordered a new hazmat truck from EVI in Florida.  Based on a Spartan Gladiator with 24 inch raised roof, extra long 3 door cab,this truck will be a welcome addition to an already impressive fleet.  Note that all red will be reflective on the new truck.

This image shows how the reflective red and with all lights activated will look.  The white areas of the truck are outlined in white reflective as shown in the drawing.

Initial plans are that that Ottawa's new hazmat truck will be shown at FDIC in April.

KME Engine 1

KME Engine 2

Kind of surprised to not have seen this one done yet. A Pierce Responder demo on a 4x4 Freightliner Chassis.

Attached Files Image(s)

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Pierce Tanker

Attached Files Image(s)

Probably one of the more intricate drawings I've done, FDNY Rescue 4, the Ferrara Ultra version.

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Spartan/Smeal Rescue Squad Chicago style

Spartan/Smeal Rescue Squad Second Piece Chicago style

Found a few people on a website called DeviantArt that are doing alot with this. Links below.

http://misterpsychopath3001.deviantart.com/gallery/

http://mcspyder1.deviantart.com/gallery/

http://prpfd2011.deviantart.com/gallery/

http://geistcode.deviantart.com/gallery/

Been awhile, but here is an addition to my fictional department, a Water Resource Unit.

Also, mistakenly posted this one awhile ago in the vintage apparatus thread. Here is the Oshkosh Stryker for the municipal airfield. 

In this hope of pumping some life into this thread I thought I'd post this. I made it the other day after seeing new Minneapolis Ladder 4. Minneapolis has been having problems with being able to make corners with L11, a 2004 Pierce Lance 95' MM tower 2000/200. (per EAA Apparatus table) and just got a Rosenbauer 95' MM tower 2000/0 of a similar length.  So I dreamed up this, hope the shorter wheelbase would help the problem. Although both the aforementioned rigs have pumps and so did old Ladder 4, Aerialscopes aren't offered with pumps. and new L4 nor Old L4 had tanks. Other then that I tried to stay as close to the Minneapolis specs as possible.

Credits to KDWMAEMT, Fyreline, RI EMT, FFEMTWAKEMAN for the striping fades, Mayer22, for the roof fade, Mr.Ruckh whatever his current username is for the flag, and KelvinCarterJr34 for looking it over for me. 

As usual if I forgot you let me know.

[quote name='usonian' timestamp='1296877893' post='423827']

My immediate first thought on this rig was that it looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree of Fire Engines. Poor thing.

[/quote]