Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lebanon Ct. W/F 01-28-15
<i><b>Lebanon Fire with Colombia and Willimantic was dispatched to 644 Beaumont Highway for a report from a neighbor reporting a house fire. A working fire was transmitted by first arriving member. Crews rescued an occupant for the home and transported to Windham Hospital. The fire was under control in about 30 mins. The fire is under investigation.NFI</b></i>
<i><b>Full Set of photos </b></i>

This fire was after the so called Blizzard, about 28" of snow on the ground, Temps in the 20s. I think the occupant has passed, but not sure. If the photos look blurry its because they have been shrunk and this distorts them a little See full set for full size photos.

[Image: RDL_9730.JPG]

[Image: RDL_9732.JPG]

[Image: RDL_9738.JPG]

[Image: RDL_9752.JPG]

Nice shots! Did the apparatus get stuck in the snow?

Thanks for sharing.

They did not have much room at the top of the driveway, Several cars at the top,

Another great set of photos! I am so glad we don't have to deal with all that snow!!

We just recived 4-10" of snow, with talk of more to come. It should be intresting on the fire ground the next few weeks. A lot of driveways and side walks still not clean up.

Quote:Another great set of photos! I am so glad we don't have to deal with all that snow!!

I agree with you on that.
Dave