Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Shortly After posting this I remembered all the on the job injuries after Minneapolis got the 2008 and 2009 Pierce engines which were the only rigs I can think of with barrier doors (one feature I added that wasn't in the spec) so I did one without.

Credits above.

The stripe looks alittle funny now but I'll fix that tomorrow.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[quote name='usonian' timestamp='1296877893' post='423827']

My immediate first thought on this rig was that it looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree of Fire Engines. Poor thing.

[/quote]
While not actually Firefighting vehicles, they do get used by the FDNY at special operations. These were acquired after Hurricane Sandy. The two are a little disproportionate to each other. A skid steer is slightly larger than this type of trailer. I apologize for not including the artist in the credits, but I'm not sure who drew the wheels used on the lighting trailer.

Pierce Mid Mount Tower Ladder

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
In response to Kris's reply in the Detroit thread of the Apparatus Scuttlebut the other day, where he said he wishes of the day Seagrave was on the street in the city again, I made this. I used a Black stripe this time, thinking outside the box, as that's what color scheme the new Ambulances are sporting. This is completely a concept, so enjoy!

Trav!

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
2015 Ford Transit

Communit EMS

Pierce Industrial Ladder

People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Seagrave Low Profile RM Ladder

I got board dog sitting so here's a International 4x4brush truck that I played around with and did a refurb.   I never had credits with the original pic so if you know who drew the origional truck let me know so I can give the credit.

Attached Files Image(s)

Mack/Pierce Pumper

Mack/Pierce Rescue(pumper redone as a rescue)

Chevy stepvan Dive Unit

Mack/Upstatefire Tanker

Ram 3500/ Upstatefire brush unit....."Stump Jumper"

Seagrave ladder.....Started as an FDNY unit

Mack CF pumper....

Ford f350 brush unit.....

Attached Files Image(s)

E\-One / LTI Tiller

Freightliner / E\-One Engine

Attached Files Image(s)

International Type 3 Brush Engine

Attached Files Image(s)

International / Weststates Water Tender